Asfandyar is going away

After a long long time guys 👀
-
-
First of all I am, in some extreme words (I can't find), sorry for not updating even when you've been messaging continuously. I swear I've been in some severe trouble, now that I'm out, here I am.
Also, this is a very long chapter enjoy!

***

Destiny is such a game. Though you can't save someone from their destiny, from what they were created for, but what you can do is make it easier for them, bring more joy, less pain. You can walk some of their path with them, you can protect them from the demons who would end their mission too soon.

For Asfandyar, Faryal was the ever first encounter. But Faryal luckily turned out to be unfaithful to him. And that was the end of the beginning or rather the beginning of something virtuous. He was once more than maddened for her, but he gradually began to grow silent, unresponsive, as if he did not hear anyone and then he only smiled carelessly. Then was when he met Zubiya; the life changer.

Before this, they were in opposite camps, blind to each other's good hearts and building barricades instead of bridges. Until then he saw her soul in her eyes and knew in a moment that both, in very different ways, wanted the same thing, but were lost in how to get there, blind to the paths yet trying to see. It was only when Asfandyar let the love back in that he saw a path for them. That's when he knew they were destined to find that answer together and realise that with love they can gain a new kind of sight, that it is a sort of illumination.

For Zubiya after everything that happened to her, that feeling of solitude dominated her heart, clinging every thread, catching them. The betrayals of the people she loved the most or she thought, left her heart abandoned. Sadness kept hovering over her heart and her mind for a long time she knew. And then was when her winds struck Asfandyar and toppled her life in way she could not ever imagine.

Within their broken pieces, they found their peace. Though destiny is indeed a game.

***

Asfandyar reached the navy double-doors with their dull chrome of the OT. Without pause he pushed with his body weight. It swung open soundlessly and with ease. A draft of air hit his face. Warm, sterilised and with a tincture of bleach. He exited the operation theatre in green scrubs with a weary face.

It was an unusual day for Asfandyar at the hospital. He had performed the major surgery of 'Carotid endarterectomy' that day and it turned out to be an exceptionally complicated one. After four to five hours of tireless efforts the surgery went successful and he was at last set free.

Tired-eyed, he went into his office and slumped over at his chair. The past five hours felt like fifty years making him whole full exhausted. The re-attachment of the artery during the eversion carotid endarterectomy went a bit wrong and caused some complex problems for him and the other surgeons. This dragged the surgery time from three to five hours.

 This dragged the surgery time from three to five hours