My home is a person

Eid Mubarak Fam. Bari Eid ft. Bari Eidi.

Let's not waste time and get ready to read the sixeen thousand and five hundred words I wrote bec I owe you guys all the love and praise you gave me.

This oneshot is for paying back all the love. Thankyou everyone ♥

Happy reading :)

---

After slamming the jeep's door hard, Zubiya realised what she did. She never meant to do it, and could definitely tell by the look of mild shock on his face that he was not expecting the outburst of her torrent like this. She was a little embarrassed at how the reaction was letting her in but then suddenly the events of the day earlier, came skidding through her mind. He had been unconsiderate throughout the whole day, even from the past two days. Anger, frustration and bitterness swelled inside her again and she flaked her guilt off. Without looking back or thinking of him, she walked inside the house.

Night had befallen until the time they both were back. Usman uncle and Lubna aunty had taken their dinner and were casually sitting in the lounge waiting for Asfandyar and Zubiya to be back. Upon entering the lounge Zubiya greeted her parents and hugged them while faking a smile as she made herself comfortable under their gazes. According to Zubiya, all that was going between both of them had to be sorted out in private. It had nothing to do with invloving every single person they interacted with. So she tried to act normal infront of her parents and chatted light heartedly, sharing about her 'another normal day' at the hospital.

Meanwhile Asfanyar appeared in the lounge too. As he stepped inside from the main door, he caught her sight. He watched Zubiya in awe at his expression. He loved the curves of her softness. The way she smiled and talked politely was just so robust- so real. Asfandyar just wanted to go, surround her in a warm embrace but that was quite impossible after what he had just experienced. Sadly, he had to make-up with her first and only then he could savour the embraces and the touches he wanted.

Pulling himself out of the reverie, he realised that he was offficially gawking her, and that too in front of his parents. So he let go her sight and made his way to meet his parents. And apparently, Asfandyar was expecting Usman uncle to give him a full fledge lecture on how to be more vigilant during his work, a whole lecture on when to keep his mobile phone charged, to keep check at the family even during his work. He knew, he will lecture him, definitely showing his smothering concern until he would get tired of the conversation and all the disengages, hence he was so ready for that.

***

Having the dinner in complete stinging silence Zubiya had enough of the torture. Both of them avoided looking at each other and didn't say a word. They just sat there, focusing on the food and welcoming more and more awkwardness. When it just became intolerable for her to face the dreading silence, she finsihed her food in minutes and made her way to her bedroom.

Zubiya had changed into greenish-blue satiny shalwar kameez. Her shirt had a semicircular deep back and a slight curved neck too. The fabric was flecking her soft skin complimenting her light tone. It was one of his favourite clothes of her. She remembered the last time she wore that dress Asfandyar was all in daze. He had boldly declared that he found that shirt, well as exposing as it may sound but he found it seducing. Her glimpse in that aqua blue shirt had ruptured his senses and conveyed an utmost skill- the art of pleasing.

The light chiffon duppatta was hanging by her neck as she combed the natural luscious waves, her French braid had created. An anxious week-long search had ensued and there was this stomach-sinking feeling inside her that she lost her wedding ring. Gaiti had advised her to inform Asfandyar about the lost ring but as the situation between them went down the hill within two days, she didn't get a chance to unfold this news. She was no doubt going through some crappy, dire days of her married life. Not only she lost a ring- she lost a memory, an essential part of her finger. Moreover Asfandyar had created some other cyclonic changes in her mood. She couldn't believe he was the same man who said he loved her and cared for her but it seemed like the understanding and the loving Asfandyar was replaced by the same old grumpy Hitler. She had been right when she said, he was no less than the warrior, Changez Khan. He so was!