The shortest love-letter

Next morning, after reaching Islamabad, Asfandyar had his meeting. So he got up early in the morning. The quartz of the rest-house was catching the light reflected by the sun going down behind the hills. The sun's rays were glancing on the windows and entered in the room too.

Zubiya was still sleeping perhaps she was tired from last night journey. Asfandyar didn't bother to wake her up. Watching her being in rest was somehow a kind of a meditation to him. Prior getting ready he looked at her "How serene she looks while sleeping" he said as he smiled.

Some minutes later when he was about to leave, he suddenly came back, grabbed a pen-paper, quickly wrote something and placed it under Zubiya's phone. He then planted a soft kiss on her forehead and left.

Zubiya opened her eyes late in the morning. Adjusting her senses in where she was and what was happening, all at once she remembered about his meeting.

"Shit shit shit. Zubiya tum yahan sonay aayi thi, kuch nahi tou Asfi ko good luck hi keh deti." She murmured to herself.

She instantly got up throwing the comforter apart. Cursing herself for some minutes, she then decided to text him. Reaching her hand on the side table, she saw a piece of paper under her phone.

"Yeh kia hai?!" Her eyebrows knitted, reading it.

LOVE FOR YOU WHEN I AM
NOT AROUND SWEETHEART.
ASFI ❤

Says that, the shortest loveletter. It was obviously Asfi's handwriting.

Asfandyar has got alot magic in himself she tought. Zubiya was smiling to herself.

She quickly texted him "LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH ASFI!" Just when she was about to get out of her bed her phone beeped.

"LOVE YOU MORE DARLING!" He replied.

Reading this she turned into several shades of pink and red. A whole love story was attached to these words. Asfandyar really had nonchalantly the precis of world's magic in him which had always got Zubiya adhered to him.

A/N: Back with another short update :(
But this thought of a shortest love letter, kept lingering in my mind for a very long time. I personally found it better to plot it down as soon as possible. Next update will longer. I PROMISE!!
Please vote and comment.
Until next time,
Asslam o alaikum ❤