New chapter unlocked, the Eid

Hello everyone. So the thing is I deleted the Chand-raat related chapter bec I re-read and omg it was super cringy! I don't know, why I came up with those Bollywood dramatics in my mind, when I was in what? 8th or 9th I remember. Now that I look back, I ask myself. Why did I even write that? Whyyy??? Istg wanted to change alot here too but I guess it is what it is. Enjoy this (un-edited) cringe everyone!

The sun rose up steadily behind the steady mountains, divulging the charm of green chlorophyll of the pine trees and floras. It filled the sky with mighty colours of red and splashed the clouds with endless rays of pink. The beam of the rays, golden and strong, fell on the valley radiating the every ultimate colour.

The clock ticked to five am in the morning. The cold crisp morning breeze blew through the window, rustling the white curtains and chilling the temperature like a little.

Zubiya carefully rolled to his side and looked at him. His chest rising and falling rhythmically, his slow breathing and his features that were much softer in sleep. Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body, being warm under the duvet, she turned around and pulled the comforter up over her shoulder and dozed off again.

***

The jarring alarm brought Asfandyar and Zubiya out of the beautiful chasm of a peaceful sleep. Asfandyar turned to his side table and snoozed the alarm. He wrapped himelf deeper into the duvet again. The worn-out-ness of the last night's surgery he performed was, hurting every part of his body.

On the other hand, Zubiya despite of being in sleep was taken back for a moment. In her perfect sensory faculty, the regular old Asfandyar would always be shutting down the alarm and rising up for the work vigourously. His morning always started off with waking up early at one ring of the alarm, then heading off for a morning jog and then finally returning to wake up his heavy-eyed, dozy wife.

Whereas Zubiya's morning routine was always getting up late, screaming shit and then promising herself to wake up on time the next morning, getting ready in six minutes and then going 90 in a 45.

In this hilarious screening of Zubiya rushing around the house every morning while managing things, Asfandyar would be the audience everytime, passing sarcastic remarks as he laughed within himself watching her go turbo.

So at this chilly unexpected morning when Asfandyar (for as long Zubiya remembered) snoozed the alarm instead of getting up, Zubiya was startled.

Zubiya bestirred herself from the bed. She looked over at her husband and found him asleep. Reciprocating her usual position with Asfandyar, Zubiya proudly rouse herself up. She tied her golden hair into a loose ponytail and made her way to the washroom.

***

"Asfi" she called out. "Asfi, wake upp."

She carefully sat at the corner of the bed. Watching him sleep, warmed her heart. Unintentionally her hand reached his curly hair. She moved her hand through his tousled hair.

"Asfi? Uth jaein abb. Aur kitna sona hai?" she said, in a saccharine tone.

He slowly woke up to the soft sheets covering him and the morning light that trickled in through the window panes. He uncovered his face. Blinked, closed his eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window.

"Uth jata hoon thori der mein bus." he replied in a drowsy voice.

"Eid ki namaz reh jaye gi apki. Baba uth chukay hain I guess, ager woh tiyar hogaye tou masjid chaley jaein gey." she mentioned.