"Sir, she's the one.."

Warning ⚠️ : in case you hate disturbing sexual content like rape,then you might want to look for 🔴

I'll leave them on the parts of where the rape will start and end
Now back to the story!

——————-

"Detective.. huh?"

—————-

The walk was surprisingly longer than before, maybe you took smaller steps? Or maybe you simply walked faster in the morning, either way, it was about 12 am. Dogmeat was on the bed passed out.

You smiled at him as you got in bed, you tried to cover yourself but baby Dogmeat was on top. You gently pulled the blanket upwards, making Dogmeat roll off the blanket, you jolted a bit but quickly calmed down as you realized that Dogmeat was still passed out.

You sighed in relief and lied down, you looked up at the roof, thinking, lost in deep thought.

Soon, it wasn't long till you passed out yourself.

———————

You woke up in the morning, you felt something on your leg. You didn't think much of it, just rolled over. But then, your foot now felt moist and a horrible smell made it way up to your nose.

The horrible stench woke you up, you quickly sat up and saw a wet stain.

'Oh no! No!no!no!no!NO!'

You thought as you brought yourself closer to the stain, and just about 12 inches away from it, the smell hit you harder. The smell of dog piss.

"NO!! DOGMEAT!!" You yelled, you looked around your bed but he wasn't there, you got out of bed to look for him, but the trailer was small, there wasn't many places to look, but underneath the bed.

You quickly dropped to your hands and knees and saw a small puppy.

"Come here you lil shit" you said angry as you pulled Dogmeat out of underneath the bed, holding him in your arms, you felt his bones. You walked across the wooden bridge and onto the platform, pushing the red button. Making it to the bottom. You place Dogmeat down on the ground.

"Go on, pee... pee-pee's" you said to him, he didn't seem to understand, but he sniffed the ground and walked around.

"Looks like I have to train you boy.." you said with a hand on your hip.

You looked at Dogmeat, you saw how boney he was, of how he hasn't eaten anything properly in, god knows how long he's been out there alone.

After what seemed like forever, Dogmeat found it way to the platform, you pushed on the red button and started to head up.

Dogmeat went straight for the bed and stayed underneath it. You smiled of how cute he was but that faded when you realized that your blankets are still peed on. Pulling off the blankets you started to make your way outside.

"Well, I guess it was time to wash the sheets anyways.." you said to yourself, you looked down at your clothes. There were some areas that had dry blood on them, you only imagined how bad you've been smelling.

Taking out the same large bucket to wash Dogmeat, you started to throw in the sheets and your clothes.

You started to take off your clothes, staying in a tank top, you slightly hesitate when unbuttoning your pants. You didn't know if you should or not.

Finally you decide fuck it and throw the pants to wash while you stayed in Black tank top and underwear.

As you started to wash your clothes, you started to pay attention to the clothes you've been wearing.