Egret Tours Marina

After your kiss with Nick. You never spoke about it again, nothing every happened after that.

It was becoming worrisome.
You wondered if it was a mistake that nick made.. maybe he was caught up in the moment and just..

You sighed heavily.
You where in your trailer on top of the broken highway in which you call home.

Sitting on a chair with a drink at hand. You couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.
It's been a week since it happened.

"You know.. maybe it was mistake, right? Dogmeat?" You questioned him as you looked down at your feet. Dogmeat lied underneath your chair of we're you sat. He didn't look up but you knew he was listening due to his ears perking up.

"I mean, he couldn't possibly Actually fall in love with me right?" You said slightly chuckling as you blankly looked of into the distance.

Once again, a sigh escaped your lips and you were about to take a sip of  your drink.
"But I don't want it to be a mistake.." you said in a soft voice. Taking the last sip of your drink. You began to feel angry.

Chucking the glass bottle out and down the broken highway. You grabbed a handful of your hair and slightly pulled in anger.

"Then what was that kiss about?! He doesn't even want to talk about it! Every time I mention it! He completely ignores it or changes the subject!" With your elbows on your knees and your back hunched over, you looked down at the ground as your h/c drooped down.

"Maybe it really is best that we don't talk about it.. a girl like me.. the bad guy... never gets happiness.. it's all over the books. The fairytales, the bad guy always loses, a the good ones get the girl.." you spoke softly as your mind started to go numb.

With all the books you've read, gathered. The bad guy never gets the girl.

"I'm the 'Bad guy' and nick.. is the happiness I'll never have"

Feeling numb, you got up from your chair and walked around your small trailer.

Your room was filled with small things.
'Memories' you'd like to call them, memories you've made with nick since working with him.

On your once empty table, was now filled with items.

You had a teddy bear, it was a memory of when you and nick went to help a settlement, a little girl gave it to you, for saying 'thank you' of helping out her home.

Looking at another item. It was a vault suit of 81 also helping them.

A knife and a paper with a bloody heart drawn on it. It was the time when you and nick found Pickmen, it was strange. But, it was the feeling of fighting back to back together. Knowing that the both of you had each other's backs.

And finally, what started it all.
It was the same rope that you used to tie down nick and you first brought him home.

Your mind started to drift off into the 'old times' of when it was just you and Dogmeat. When you worked alone and focused to work on your goal.

When you were 'The Commonwealth's Killer'. As much as you hated it, you knew secretly that you were making the world a better place.

As your mind started thinking like a 'killer' again, you remembered something.

Egret Tours Marina

Your eyes slowly looked at the conocer of your trailer, in the corner there was a box full of things that you used before joining Nick.