"What a mess.."

Morning

You woke up in a jolt, your eyes wide open, the bright light from outside slightly blinded you, sitting in a cold sweat once again, you rubbing your head.

"God Dam... why do I keep getting this? I'm not afraid.." you said closing your eyes and flopped back in bed, you allowed your hand to drop off the side of the bed.

When you let your hand drop, you felt small licks. You looked down from the bed and saw Dogmeat. You smiled and picked up his skeleton like Body and lied him down next to you.

"5 more minutes.. then I'll start the day" you said as you pat Dogmeats small body, you noticed that you where running low on food, drinks, water.

You even wanted to start a garden soon so, you were going to need junk for that.

In your mind you where making a plan for the day as you slowly started to shut your eyes once again.

'Maybe I should head down to Boston, there's usually a lot of little junk... could be useful'

——————————

You where making your way down the Boston, in other case. You call it, "the area to get easily lost in".

But that trip was canceled once you heard a screaming.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" You heard, it wasn't much of a hesitation to react to the mysterious voice. You noticed that it was coming from a broken down house, the whole area was practically isolated.

"Shh! Shut up you stupid bitch!" You heard a male voice say and a slapping sound came not long after. Pulling out your gun, you moved faster to the house, peeking over, you see the back of a large man, and two legs open wide.

You where quick to pull the trigger, stopping the man from doing anything else. You didn't shoot the man, not yet..

The man jerked as he faced you.
"Who the hell are you?" The man asked.

You looked at the girl on the ground, around 18-20. She was in tears, hands tied above her head. She looked at you with desperation, begging you to save her with her eyes.

"I said.. who the fuck are yo-". you didn't waste time to kill him. The man was clearly about to rape the girl and he was definitely someone she did not know.

"Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?" You asked the girl, she shook her head. She then rubbed her swore wrist.

"I'm glad I made it on time.. I wouldn't want anyone else to-" you where cut off when the girl unexpectedly hugged you.

"T-thank you.. than-k you so much" her voice quivered as she spoke. Tears feel from her eyes. You smiled and hugged her back. You only wished you felt the same happiness as she did.

After the hug, the girl quickly ran back home.

You looked down at the corps.

"Well, I need to get the word to spread" you said as you started to write in the mans blood.

"ALL men are PIGS"

You wrote on the wall. You decided to leave a small calling to the detective if he ever came across this.

"Stay away synth "

You wrote in a smaller writing but still big enough to notice.

—————————