"Oh.. you remember that?"

Memory

"Where's that bitch?!"

You where hidden underneath a bed. Bombs and grenade were going off left and right.

Your heart pounded in your chest, you've been planning this for so long, but you never thought that things would go down like this.

Ghouls where coming from everywhere and because of all the noise, two deathclaws came a long. It wasn't part of the plan.

"GET THE GIRL!" You heard Winston call out, he was close.

You crawled out of the bed and made your way for the exit. 

"There!" A random gunners called out, your run turned into a sprint. And with all the ghouls around, it gave you an advantage with your hight.

"GET BACK HERE LITTLE GIRL!" Winston called out to you.
You burst opened the doors, at the exit there was oil and gasoline already set it, this was part of your plan.

The oil was all around the exits, you grabbed two rocks and starts to make a spark to light the fire.

"Y/n! Don't you fucking dare!" Winston fought his way through the ghouls.

Your body started to shake, what if your plan fails?

You dropped the rock and scrabbled to get it back your hand slipped in the oil but you didn't care, with Winston coming at you, you finally grabbed enough strength to start the fire. With the flams bursting. You where able to see Winston from the other side of the flames. You didn't give him a second glance.

You ran out of that place and never looked back

——————-

You woke up do a jump on your bed, quickly waking up, you see the Dogmeat had to go to the bathroom, once you understood him you gave him a "Go" Look.

He ran off to the platform and you just watched him do down.

Getting up, you see that the detective.
You sighed deeply and spoke.

"How much?" You said.

"What?" He asked confused.
You where nervous on how to say this.

"How much are you willing to pay me? If I take your offer that is.." you said silently.

The detective gave you a smile.
"Well, first off, you can remove the ropes.." he said, you eyed him down a bit.

"If you try to do anything, I swear to god.. I'll-"

"Don't worry, I won't.." he said
Soon the ropes on him loosened.

"Let's go to Diamond Cit, my case files are there.." he said.

You looked at him once again a little skeptical.

"Trust me.." he said.

You sighed deeply before you agreed
"I hope I made the right choice.."