Prologue II

There was once a notorious gang of ninja Pokémon Abusers that called themselves The Star Clan. The Star Clan was ruthless in what they did. Not only did they harm Pokémon, inflicting damage that not even a Pokémon Center could cure. The leader of them was White Star. He organized the attacks and was the master mind of their plans. Even after all of the power that they obtained, they wanted more. They obtained control of a substance the gang called Dark Aura. The Star Clan infected Pokémon with it and became hostile to all. Pokémon Masters from the PMA had to step in and put an end to The Star Clan.

None of the members remained except for one. A little boy. Seeing that he posed not threat to them, a Pokémon Master named Sid Barrett, adopted the little boy, raising him as his own. He didn't want to shield everything from him so he told them all about The Star Clan. Sid explained that it was how he even got his name. Black☆Star. He taught Black☆Star how to love and respect Pokémon as if they were human beings, in hopes of straying Black☆Star from The Star Clan's path.

His story now begins beyond his time, in where Black☆Star meets a elegant, sweet girl who shows him he may not be the only star at the PMA.