-chapter 5-

Britian's POV

My mouth is filled with shortcake, and I come back to reality. I was eating short cake, Russia was eating a cherros, and America was eating a vinalla cupcake. I was quite surprised to see Russia eating that. Russia didn't touch his drink, but me and America finished our drinks. I could tell Sour was getting impatient.

You see, there's something you could do to switch Russia to Soviet. I have no idea what's the logic behind it, it just happens. On the back of Russia's neck, if you draw your finger down, he switches. Same goes with Germany and Reich. That was the guy I was referencing earlier by the way. I causally just mentioned he could just hugged him, since it would look innocent enought. Then I instantly reget doing so.

~time skip~

We left the cafe, and walked down the side walk. Sour's plan was pretty stupid, but he was gonna try it. "Oh, I have to go. I'll see you guys." Sour said. America hugged sour, which we assumed he would. He hugged America back, with a small smile. America retreated back, and looked at Russia. Russia looked slightly confused when he held his arms up. "Come on. Please?" Sour said. Russia slowly opened his arms too, and Sour quickly rushed into them. America looked confused. I wouldn't blame him. I never hug Russia. He scares me. My hand slowly moves up his back. It was too late when he realized what he was doing, and Sour drew his finger down the back of his neck.

~~~~~

So I'm sorry for not posting yesterday. To make up for that, you can be expecting another chapter today. This one was quite short, so I promise the next one will be longer. See ya my tea lovers!