pregnant^2

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Y/n huffed, furiously and tiredly slamming down her fist of fury and ultimately breaking her alarm clock for the umpteenth time. She slowly sat up, yawning and rubbing her eyes before looking over at her creation. "FUCK!"

"LANGUAGE!" Her mother stomped up the stairs, hissing in between her teeth. Glaring at her only mistake, a scowl was prominent on her lips. "Get up and get your bags ready, filth." Y/n blinked confusedly, glancing over at her parent. "What?"

"I said get up and pack your bags, whore. We don't have all day." She snapped, taking a long drag of the cigarette in between her index and middle finger. Still slightly sleepy, Y/n tumbled out of bed, only earning another scolding. Grumbling, she stood up and packed her typical 'run away' bag.

Heading downstairs, she froze at the typical boy group staring at her. They fidgeted, the cute boys mumbling under their breaths. Turning towards her mother, she blinked and cursed again. "Who the fuck are they?"

"They are your new owners you dumbass, what else does it fucking look like. I gotta make that cachang cachang, do I look like I'm rich?" Seethed her mother, already tired of y/n's shit from this morning.

One of the boys from the group coughed, catching y/n's attention. She looked up cause he's a tall bitch. "I'm Hry Stlz," he said.

Fuck now y/n's pregananant.

The other one spoke up. He looked like a typical white boy, blue eyes and blond hair. "I'm Nipple Horny." The boy grinned in a friendly manner, accent popping out. "But my friends call me Niall."

She's preganté again. Uh oh.

End of Chapter One.

A/n: OMG U MET THEM AHHH WILL IT BE A BOY OR A GIRL OMG I WISH I WAS Y/N 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👀😍😍👀😍💓😍👀💓😍👀😍💓😍💓😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭😍❣️👀