Extension😫😔💔

It's been a couple months.

Hry and y/n have decided to put an end to kittylovers.org for now. Is was a big hit and they made a lot of money, but y/ns mom found out about it. She came running back to her and demanded for money.

Hry was like "no luv, u already have money"

And evil mother said "but,...I spent it all!"

Nipple hornet came in to save the day when he called his security guard and he took her away.

Y/ns mom made her feel sad, and Hry didn't like seeing her this way.

Hey then had the bright idea to go visit their favorite rapper, extension cord😍. As they made their way to the memorial, y/n and Hry noticed that there was already someone standing there.

No way......

"EXTENSIÓN CORd?"

Y/n was so happy to see him, she ran out of hrys grasp and hugged extension. He hugged her back like there was no tomorrow.

He took a piece of her hair and put it behind y/ns ear. He looked into her eyes, bent down, and whispered.

"Sex.....poop"

AHHHHHHHHH

THOSE WORDS CAN MAKE ANYONE FALL IN LOVE🥰😍😍😍

But not y/n, she knew that Hry was her one and only. Of course she was flattered, but she had to keep it as just friends between them.

But that didn't stop Hry. Hry was watching this all happen and was so shocked that extension would tell y/n these things...and y/n didn't even move away.

So of course Hry took the logical approach to solve this dilemma by talking it out with extension cord.

SIKE.

He punched the bitch for trying to steal y/n and they both rode off into sunset on their horse girl😍.