Carnival Catastrophe

Hry Stylz couldn't get Y/n's valiant duty, still mesmerized over her faithfulness. Nipple Horny suddenly slams the door open, holding a brightly colored flyer. "If I invite Zian Milk to go with me, do you think he'll join us again?"

Hry Stylz growled at that and Nipple would be lying if he said he wasn't aroused. "That's a dumb idea, give me that flyer." He snatched it from Nipple, reading it over.

It seemed that a carnival was in town and not far from the mansion that they live in. This was a way to show his gratefulness to Y/n, in Hry Stylz's eyes. "Bye Irish bitch," He waved at Nipple before leaving.

Now at the carnival, Hry Stylz has been dragging Y/n to multiple rides and mini games.  Suddenly, she pointed up towards the sky. Hry Stylz blinked, following her gaze. "What the fuck are you looking at, you whore?" She grinned, pointing at flashing lights.

Glancing at the pointed finger, he saw it. A Ferris wheel. Knowing he had no choice, Hry Stylz let Y/n drag him to the death contraption. However, just as they were going to get on, the Ferris wheel breaking. She yeets him out of fear, screaming as she ran off.

Since Hry had been part of the circus when he was a boy, he was able to perfectly balance himself on the contraption. Y/n, still panicking, tripped on her dignity and fell face first into the ground. She turned around, laying on her back as the Ferris wheel rolled towards her.

Using all of her strength, y/n repeled the wheel with her fat ass belly. She was so strong, that she actually sent the wheel up into space.

That moment was broadcasted everywhere.

Hry Stylz was forever known as "Hry Stylz that was on the news that one time."