Yo comó culo pt 2

Not long after she got her drugs and left, y/n got Hry Stylz addicted to drugs as well. They were both known as the heroin heroines.

They sold their own homemade heroin on their own website. They didn't know what to call it, so of course they resorted to the name "kittylovers.org".

It was perfect, nobody would ever think that it was about narcotics. It has ".org"

Y/n was so excited to sell her own drugs, maybe next she'll try growing her own weed garden.

In order to sell the drugs, y/n has to make sure that they were in tip top shape. But how could she tell?

"You need to try the drugs, y/n" said hry.

Because those words came out of hrys mouth, y/n knew that it had to be done. She'd do anything for him😫.

She tries the drugs and waits.....

But nothing happens.

So y;n was like "hey bitch, these don't work right"

And hry was all like " let me try"

And so he tried it.

And it did nothing.

UNTIL BOOOOOOOOOOM.

THE DRUGS TOOK EFFECT AND EVERYTHJNG WAS SWIRLY DIRLY! Hry was seeing clouds of heaven and y/n saw a little of flames here and there😳.

Y/n ended up puking all over hrys pants. She was so embarrassed omg😭. Like how could she do that?

"Don't wury LUV"

And it was all better. She passed out on top of hry and started to dream when all of a sudden Jesus appeared in her dreams.

He told her one last ting before he disappeared,

"Never forget, que yo como culo, y/n. You should too."

And he floated away in his godliness.

Credits to looshi- for the photo😍

———
Sry 4 bing gon so lung!! I misse u gys!!! Luv u!!💓😳💗😂🧡🥳😗💝💕💖🧡💘🧡💀💜💀❣️💕🥳😤💕😂😳💝💔😭💛