Drugs

After going through what y/n went through, anyone would be traumatized. She was scarred for life. She'll never be able to go have fun at a carnaval ever again. So in order to forget about her troubles and PTSD, she did what any other logical person would do.

She found a dealer.

He only sold heroin, but she didn't care. Y/n took whatever she could get. She was going down a really bad road. So naturally, Nipple Horny and Hry Stylz tried to stop her. But they couldn't, no matter how hard they tried.

They cried and cried to y/n,
"wHY Y/N. StOP PLEAS, TOO MANY DRUGS ARE GOING TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO HAVE A MISTAKE BABY😩😭🤧🤧"

She could get her drugs from him anymore though, since he was also run over by the Ferris Wheel a month after she was, but he wasn't strong enough.

Rip dealer🙏

Anyway-

Y/n was able to find a new dealer to get her heroin from. But of course this bitch had to be a...well...you know...a bitch.

She said that y/n cant have any because she's not worthy of them. She isn't famous or anyone important so why should she be given drugs?

So the next day y/n take Hry Stylz with her to the drug dealer. The dealer opens up the door and sees Hry Stylz. This makes the dealer say "OMG IS THAT HRY STYLZ THAT WAS ON THE NEWS THAT ONE TIME???" The drug dealer dies out of excitement and y/n steals her drugs, leaving.