Part 1

Hi friends ,

A new story of 3 to 4 shots .  A thought peeped and I immediately penned it down.  It is a take from telugu movie "Majili " but just one or two scenes are taken . Rest all are my own imaginations .Hope you like it ...

Character Sketch .

Arnav singh Raizada: He works in a MNC company as general Manager . He is sweet and charmful . Loves lavanya a lot. He can do anything for her  

Khushi singh Raizada / Khushi gupta: She is a girl who tolerates all the pain within her heart . She is too sweet and kind . Always thinks for other's good being .Loves her husband Arnav singh Raizada very much . She is currently working in a hospital as a chief doctor .

Aravind singh Raizada : Father of Arnav .

Kiren Gupta :  Father of Khushi .

Aisha gupta : Mother of Khushi .

Diya gupta/ Diya sharma : Khushi's sister .

Rohit sharma : Husband of Diya .

Lavanya Singh : Cousin of Khushi and Diya .

Payal Rathod : Best friend of Khushi .

Akash Malik: Best friend of Khushi .

Aman Mathur : Friend of Khushi .

Ruhaan : Friend of Khushi .

Ruhi : Friend of Khushi

Alarm rings on her phone .

Ding Dong . Ding Dong .

Khushi immediately gets up of her bed . She just offs the alarm and rushed inside washroom taking her clothes to refresh . She comes out of the washroom in a kurti and leggings . She saw the time as 6.00 am . 

" Perfect timing " said Khushi with a smile . She then went to the kitchen and kept a vessel of milk in the Gas stove . Meanwhile she put her hair in a bun .

" What is happening ?" asked Aravind coming inside with a smile .

" Good morning papa " said Khushi .

" Good morning dear . May this day be a very good day for you " said Aravind .

" Wish you the same papa . Give me two minutes , I would bring the tea " said Khushi with a smile .

" Take your time dear . No problem at all " said Aravind .

" Did he woke ?" asked Khushi with a little stammering tone .

" I dont think so " said Aravind .

Khushi just nods her head .

" Papa " shouted someone from the hall .

" He woke " said Aravind.

Khushi just smiled .

" I would go " said Aravind leaving to the hall .Khushi just stares at him leaving . She then concentrates on making her tea .

" What is it Arnav ?" asked Aravind .

" When would I get my tea ?" asked Arnav with a stern tone .

" She isn't a robo , Arnav !" said Aravind .

" I am asking you . Not that girl " said Arnav in a rude tone looking somewhere else

" Respect arnav . She is your wife " said Arnav .

" Wife ? " asked Arnav with a sarcastic tone .

"You cannot change the fact that you have taken 7 pheras with her , You have tied her the mangalustra and also filler her mang with sindhoor " said Aravind .