Part 9

After 2 months .

At Delhi .

Khushi came inside the flat hurriedly hell tired.It was actually too hectic for her with meetings and also appointments in the hospital where she didn't even have a pinch of rest . But now , she need to hurry as she wanted to go to temple .It was kaurava chauth that day and she had fasted for him . It didn't matter for her about the divorce and all . Her was her husband and would always be . She throw her things in the sofa and went inside her room to get ready in a saree which she had brought few days ago . It was a red color saree with have a beautiful embroidery work .

As she was getting ready for visiting the temple , the bell of the house ringed . 

Khushi sighed by making faces and went outside carrying her saree which was almost wrapped . She just need to set the fleets properly of the saree where she had wore the saree in a single fleet as she opened the door .

Her eyes stunned seeing Arnav before her. She just blinked her eyes with utter shock . She knows he was going to come here anyways as Aravind papa had told her that Arnav got transfer to delhi and he is going to stay here . She was relucant at first and told that she would vacate the house but then Aravind didn't let her do . He assured her and ordered her to stay here as in delhi staying alone was actually a little unsafe . And he also told that he was also going to come by few days after settling all things in chennai . So she accepted . But what shocked her now was Aravind told just yesterday and today he was here , in front of her . 

And how can a man be soo fast ? she thought .

Arnav who was waiting for her to open the door eagerly , felt his heart skip a few beats seeing her in a red saree without any make up where it was just complimenting her a lot . The red color goes very well with her skin and he felt that now onwards red would be his favorite color than others . And it was just because of her .

" Hi Khushi ?" said Arnav with a smile where his luggages were kept down .

Khushi smiled fakely .

" Hi " muttered Khushi leaving a way for him to come inside . 

" Papa didn't tell me that you are coming today ?" asked Khushi .

" I itself know today morning only that I am going to come her today night . Urgent meetings and works which needs my presence by tomorrow .Thought to give a surprise to you by the way " said Arnav with a smile 

" Anyways , I had readied a room for you already when uncle told me yesterday since I was free .You could arrange your things there " said Khushi .

"Sure . Thank you " said Arnav with a smile where he was still glaring at her like a mad person . He then left to his room taking the luggage .

Khushi just came off to her room where she locked the door and sat on the bed with a thud . Her heart beat was beating faster for this sudden shock and also seeing him in front of her after 2 months of time. She thought she had time to meet him and yet , that moment came without any time .

She knows that it is going to be awkward after the divorce thing and then too awkward after how she did hug him , leaking out all her emotions to him . She is still wondering the fact that why did she go and ask him that shall she hug him from the last time ? She was utter mad and she  behaved exactly like that .

She was feeling embarrassed now actually for her behavior . But then that moment was too special for her . She is her arnav's arms , her dream to always be in was actually satisfied by it .