Part 8

Khushi was running here and there as there were last few minutes things that had to be arranged . She got well mingled with all the workers where she instructed them to do the respective things and all .She was actually excited and too happy that day . Her energy level was too much to that of high level despite of wearing such a heavy dress for the day .

Akash and Payal were speaking to their respective friends and relatives where as Arnav was just seated in the chair gazing at her where she was not even stopping for a moment .

Another pair of eyes also falled on her , who was seeing her non stop  . It was none other than Aman .

" Hey Khushi " called Aman where Khushi was taking a glass of juice from a counter .

" Hey " said Khushi smiling at him .

" So Class monitor , Whats up ?" asked Aman .

" Nothing much" said Khushi .

" You are looking too beautiful " said Aman staring at her.

" Ah thanks for the compliment but I do know I am beautiful Aman " said Khushi with a wink .

" How come you change this much " said Aman with an amused tone .

" I don't know actually " said Khushi with a smile .

" So you are a doctor ?" asked Aman .

" Yeah " said Khushi .

" I am a chief editor for Times of India " said Aman .

"Wow thats great . Congratulations man " said Khushi .

" Thank you " said Aman .

" Where is Ruhaan and Ruhi " asked Khushi .

" I think so at the food section " said Aman .

" Great. Join them na " asked Khushi .

" I would have my dinner directly. So when are you planning to get married ?" asked Aman .

Khushi got stunned for a second .

" I got married " said Khushi in a low tone looking down .

" What ?" asked Aman with a shriek .

" Yeah . And I am going to be divorced too tomorrow " said Khushi with a choking tone .

" What happened ?" asked Aman .

" Nothing " said Khushi with a smile hiding all the things .

" Hey , are you fine ?" asked Aman hugging her sidely .

" Yeah , I am . No problem at all " said Khushi .

" I don't know how this happened . But he is too unlucky to not get you khushi " said Aman .

" I am unlucky to not have got his love ever Aman " said Khushi looking at Aman .

" Lets forget about it . Don't think about it . Enjoy the wedding now . Whatever happens , it is for good " said Aman .

" Yeah" said Khushi with a smile .

" So , Could we set the dance floor on ?" asked Aman showing his hands .

" What ?" asked Khushi with a confused tone .

" Let us start dancing and others would join us " said Aman .

" Are you crazy ?" asked Khushi .

" Come on , Marriage is not fun without dance and party " said Aman keeping the glass she was holding on the nearby table and dragged her to the dance floor which was kept ready for dancing . Ruhi and Ruhaan were also near the DJ area .