Part 6

Hey friends , Few points to be cleared on this story line .

Khushi is such a kind of girl who would vouch her love rather than self respect . It is not always like a girl should choose self respect than love . There are people who chooses love too and Khushi is that kind of girl . You can say she is mad , she is obsessed but then , she is love with him from her bottom of the heart from many years . You would understand the intensity she is loving him as the past scenes would come into play .

And I won't drag the past scenes that much . It would be limited and would be a part of present as the story progresses on .

Coming to Arnav , Don't judge his character also so soon . I agree he behaved very bad  but then whatever happened in past also had to be considered for his this kind of behavior .

I am not  saying that  Arnav is right . But a tiny little bit of consideration should also be given to him for the betrayal and the game he was forced to endure . 

I am not here to offend anyone . It is just my point of view as a author to make you all understand why the story is like this .  

Lets now peep into the story without any delay .

As she came out of the cabin , the emotions she was holding herself got bursted out. Tears rolled from her eyes like hell where she rushed to the washroom immediately . Opening the tap of the wash basin ,she splashed water on her many times to remove the tears and pain that was evoking in her .

She didn't want this all to happen like this . She never wanted to divorce Arnav and now she is doing this just because of him and her thinking.

From now onwards she would never be called as his wife or the tag Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada . She didn't know if his name would have impact on him than her. Hearing her name joined towards his name always makes her be in cloud nine even though she knows apart from the name there was nothing behind it .

But then , the feeling was just soo beautiful for her to relish which only she knows .

From now on she cannot look after him , she cannot express her care to him , she cannot arrange his dress ,she cannot cook for him ,she cannot look him as she likes , she cannot caress his hair secretly when he sleeps , she cannot do anything from now on .

And reminded of This thoughts now makes her feel vulnerable .

She didn't know how she had gathered to say this onto his face . She was never a person to be straight forward . She would stammer a lot but today she gathered everything and told him of the divorce just for him .

She wanted him to stay happy and forget her . So she taunted him of the words which she never meant such that he could assume she was angry and would never turn back to him . Only she knows what was running inside her when she said those words . And that too with a smile and chuckle .

She chuckles now seeing the situation which she had landed herself onto her .

Now everything is over . There is no remorse that can happen over this thing. He is in a different path and she is in her path

She wiped the water droplets in her face using a tissue and came out .

She needs to see the dean first . He had already called her urgently and she made it a little late .

She rushed to the second floor of the hospital to the dean's cabin in a fast pace .

" Excuse me sir " said Khushi opening the door slightly .