Part 3

Hi friends , Shocked to see me right . Here with the next part .  This is a short update . Lets peep into the story without any delay .

" Khushi " shouted Kiren entering Arnav's house along with the Aisha , Diya ,Rohit and the person .

" What are you doing khushi ? . How dare you take the car from him ?" asked Diya with a angry tone coming towards khushi and shaking her holding her shoulders .

" Is this what we thought you to behave ?" asked Aisha turning khushi towards her .

" Leave her " said Akash pulling khushi away from them and hugged her sidely .

" What are you doing here akash ?" asked Kiren seeing Akash interfering

" Oh me . I have come here to take each and every one of you of your class . I was actually missing out you people very much and was wondering how to give you your class . But thank god you came at the right time uncle and thanks for that " said Akash with a gritting tone.

" What are you saying ?" asked Kiren .

" I would come to that . So why are you here. For she taking her car ?" asked Akash .

" Yes . How dare she . What are you upto khushi ?" asked Kiren looking at Khushi who is in Akash's embrace .

" Answer them" said Akash looking at Khushi .Khushi stared at him . She knows if she doesn't speak now , it would get worse . And Akash would screw her up if she didn't stand for herself .

" It is my car so I took it " said Khushi looking at kiren .

" So , you would take things if it is yours ?" asked Aisha.

" Yes . You don't have rights to ask me " said Khushi .

" You have turned too selfish . I have never seen a person like you " said Diya .

" Claiming my things doesn't turn me selfish Diya sharma " said Khushi .

" From when did you start disrespecting your sister ?" asked Kiren

" From the time when you wronged me Kiren gupta " said Khushi in a cool tone without even having any flinch in her tone .

" He is your papa , Khushi. Mind your language  " said Aisha in a high tone .

" He is not my father , neither I am his daughter . How come you get to say about our relationship when you had cut all the ties with me , Aisha gupta ? " asked Khushi

" See what she has turned to . Arnav ,  How you are handling her ? This selfish and beast girl " said Aisha looking at Arnav .

Arnav didn't know what to answer as he had already got a nice slap from akash and he won't dare to open his mouth once again . And some realisation started hitting him . He felt for the first time that Khushi was innocent . There was something behind all this . If not , how come a person stand for a girl this much .

" Are you a mother ?" asked Akash looking at Aisha without even regretting the words he had used .

" What are you speaking ?" asked Aisha with a puzzled tone .

" Why this partiality between both the children . Can't you treat khushi equally ? Why Diya is always important and not khushi . Okay its fine if you showed partiality . But don't you have a bit of trust on the girl whom you had  raised from her birth . How could you leave her just like that ? This question is not just to you but for Uncle too . Why uncle , you believed the evidence over the daughter you had raised ?" asked Akash looking at Kiren and Aisha .

" When someone brings the evidence and says something . How can we not believe ?" asked Aisha .

"You are speaking that Lavanya as evidence right ? It is now like she is a mahaan and my khushi a culprit . Do you know the fact . Lavanya was a drug addict and a girl who has a lot of affair ? " asked Akash .