Part 7

After 1 month .

" Where are you idiot ?" asked Akash with an angry tone.

" I ... Akash.  I am on my way . Please sorry " said Khushi .

" My marriage is in 2 hours and pre rituals are going to start by 15 minutes and  still now you are not here . Is it fair Khushi ?" asked Akash .

" What to do Akash.  I was very badly struck up and all the above my flight got delayed . Coming soon baba . I already got the cab to the place . Just ask payal to make my dress ready. I would be ready in 5 minutes " said Khushi .

" Fine . Come soon " said Akash cutting the call .

Khushi took a huge breathe after speaking to him . She knows he is hell irritated as she wasn't able to make it for any rituals.  And she was very badly struck up in her new high position she had got since last 1 month .

It was too hectic for her to the extent that she didn't speak to Akash nor payal for many days and that resulted in they both turning to meet her at the camp where she got a huge scolding from both of them .

But then , her heart was too happy seeing that there was actually someone who worries for her . It provides a warmth that none of the things can explain .

Kash Arnav was like this for at least one percentage . She just hoped that this had happened . But no . It is not going to happen and never going to happen . What is use in thinking like this when everything was over .

" Oh Khushi , Control your thinking " said Khushi to herself .

She reached the venue of the place by 30 minutes and then immediately rushed inside . Akash and Payal was ready and was having a photo shoot . Her lips twitched to a smile seeing her best friends too happy . What more else she wants than this ?

She ran towards them taking her bag in one hand and stopped immediately after reaching them by keeping the bag now .

" Ah Finally the queen is here " said Akash .

Khushi just made a face and then hugged them both tightly .

" Both are looking too pretty and I wish that not eyes falls on you " said Khushi .

" You loosed your weight too much  . Are you having the food or not ?" asked Payal looking at her keenly .

" Yes , I am having . Stop worrying about me . Today is your day and enjoy this to the core . Let me get ready " said Khushi .

" I have kept all the things in bride's room . Go and take and get ready . Beautician is also there " said Payal .

" I don't need any beautician , I am enough for me . I would leave" said Khushi .

" Had something ?" asked Akash .

" I have to . After getting ready " said Khushi .

" Wait . Waiter , Starters and juice please " said Akash .

" Akash  , I would have it later " said Khushi .

" Shut up " said Akash where the waiter gives her the tray with what Akash had asked .

Khushi made faces and left to the room holding the tray .

" Mam any help ?" asked Beautician .

" No fine . Could you wait outside for sometime please . I would get ready " said Khushi .

" Okay mam " said the beautician exiting and leaving to the hall .

Khushi kept the food on the table and saw the lehanga which was kept ready for her . She with a huge smile caressed the lehanga in her hand . It was actually too beautiful. She quickly came washing her face and hand and changed herself to the lehanga . She then sat on the chair to have the amazing starter which was actually making her feel more hungry .