Part 4

Hi friends , Here with the next update . Lets peep into it without any delay 

Akash , Payal and Khushi reached Akash's house where she parked the car in the parking area . Akash lifted Khushi's bag and went forward leaving payal and Khushi backward .

Khushi just shows the action of kicking him using her leg being behind .

Payal smiles seeing her antics .

" Your fiance is khadoos" said Khushi .

" My husband actually " said Payal .

" What ?" asked Khushi with a shriek in her tone .

" We got legally married khushi . We are waiting for my parent's to return . Then we would marry traditionally "said Payal and Khushi entering the house .

" You both didn't even find it necessary to tell me ?" asked Khushi 

" It is the same way of how you didn't inform about your marriage " said Akash .

" I was occupied " said Khushi .

" You delibrately didn't tell khushi . You know about my behavior , hence you hid it " said Akash .

"  Its not like that Akash " said Khushi .

"Its like that . Why I am even speaking to you " said Akash .

" You have to speak to me . You can't take decisions like this on me. I don't want to divorce Arnav  " said Khushi .

"  Oh I can't take decisions for you . If you are matured enough , I won't be doing like this at all . He is ill treating you and you , as a mahaan accepting it  " said Akash .

" I don't find it big Akash . He is my love and my life after all " said Khushi .

" He doesn't even have a 0.00000001 percent of the feeling you are having " said Akash .

" Love doesn't need any assurance of whether the opposite person really shows. It happens . " said Khushi .

Akash gets hell frustrated where he rubbed his hair .

" But you have something called Self respect and you are just loosing it " said Akash .

" I don't mind . Akash you don't know what my love is really . It has been more than 18 years and it is still fresh in me . The memories of us . You know it was very beautiful . It was like a dream which I wish to be true again " said Khushi .

" Where was this feeling when lavanya and arnav was supposed to be married " said Akash .

" I let it go as he wanted it . But then circumstance had brought us both to a tough spot and we had to marry . When I am getting the life I wished , why should I worry about others ? I want to be selfish to save this chance at any cost " said Khushi .

" So you would force him to be with you ?" asked Akash .

" No  . If he isn't interested in me , he don't want me ,he can leave me anytime . He has the rights. And I would keep trying being with him with all my might till he asks me to exit his life .All I want is the few moments with which I could spend my entire life . If he hadn't married me then I would have lived with our childhood memories . That's it " said Khushi .

" I am not getting anything " said Payal .

" She is mad " said Akash .

" This is not mad Akash . This is definitely not . You would understand once you are in my position . My feelings and my love" said Khushi .

" I don't need to understand a love which comes after sacrificing your Self respect . I don't want to feel it not I don't want to endure it . Keep your love with yourself . Just leave me alone " said Akash folding his hands and then leaving upstairs to his room .