Part 2

Hi friends , Sorry for the delay . Lets peep into the story without delay .

Khushi came to her room and locked the room .

" What the hell is he thinking of himself . Khadoos .Arrogant " said Khushi murmuring to herself .

She takes her book from the bag and sat on her study table . She had a lot to study as her exam starts just after she goes back to her college . She had started getting engrossed in her studies when someone knocked the door of her room .

She went to open the door and find her sister Diya .

" What ?" asked Khushi .

"   I want your pink shawl " said Diya .

" Take it " said Khushi leaving a way for her to enter .Diya came inside the room and sighed seeing the books on the table.

" This girl will never change " mumbled Diya to herself in a slow tone . She took the pink shawl and exited the room . Khushi locks the door .

" Always the same "mumured Khushi

Khushi came out of her thoughts as she had reached back to West mambalam station by the time . It was almost 1 hour since she traveled to and up the station She sighed and came out of the train , She then took her scooty and left to her hospital . It was a 20 minute drive from there . She parked her scooty in her slot and entered the hospital plastering a smile . Nurse and the staff member wished her as she made her way through the hospital to her Cabin .While she opened her cabin , She saw it whole filled with darkness.  She just switched on her light where a bouquet was kept on the centre of the table .

She went towards her table and picked up the flowers in her hands . There was a card attached to it and she was about to open the card meanwhile someone screamed at her ear with a screech .

Khushi just shouted and moved back where she bumped into a well build masculine figure . She turns her head to see the wall like structure where her eyes beamed with happiness looking at the person before her . She just hugged him with a lot of emotions and tears in her eyes . Another person who was standing there just smiled seeing the girl hugging the boy . Her eyes twinkles seeing them both together.

" Where were you ?" asked Khushi .

" Work baba. I was away just for two months and you missed me so much by this short time itself ?" asked Akash .

"You don't know how much I needed you here" said Khushi .

" I tried calling you but madam didn't even pick my call " said Akash with a frown .

" I .." said Khushi stammering a little .

" Is everything alright ?" asked Akash cupping her face where she had came out of his embrace .

" What is this sindhoor and mangalustra khushi ?" asked Payal noticing her with a keen look . She didn't notice it at all .

Akash too was shocked as he noticed it just now .

" Leave that all " said Khushi .

" Leave that . Your marriage is over and do you care to inform me . Or do you care to explain me ?" asked Akash with a stern and angry tone .

" Akash . Actually I am married to Arnav " said Khushi .

" What ?" asked Payal .

" He was supposed to marry Lavanya right ?"asked Akash .

" Lavanya double crossed me . Everyone mistook me " said Khushi with a little tears in her eyes .

" Tell me what happened " said Akash .