《 Code #13 : His Sweet First Kisses 》

<code> CHAPTER XIII </code>

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

When Yoona reached her room, she struggled to hold on to something to balance her shaky legs. Her body's getting all tensed up again for what happened and she tried to reach her bed slowly.

"Calm down... calm... my heart." She took a few deep breaths, not wanting to rely on her own medicine, even if she was having such a hard time.

"I'll be okay... It'll all be okay..." Sky sighed heavily as her phone beeped for a new text message.

-- 23:11 - June 10, 20XX --

The date and time caught her eye before she opened the new message. And she was surprised, but happy nonetheless, to see the name displayed...

It was from Saeran. It was from earlier today. She hadn't turned her phone on to avoid calling him exactly.

'Are you doing fine, Yoona? I know... I'm not suppose to text and disturb you right now... but I couldn't get you out of my mind. Don't you think even two days is awfully long...? I miss you even now, how much more tomorrow...? I'm so sorry for what I did...'

She was smiling while reading everything, but... "Sorry...? It wasn't his fault... No, I should be the one apologizing for keeping a lot from him..."

Sky stood up, having mixed thoughts while walking back and forth her room. 'Should I just go to him right now... or text him back and go later...? I miss him, too. So much...'

Just when she decided to rest in exchange for the whole day she spent wide awake, another late text came. He sent a picture along with it.

'Uh... I don't know why, but I wanted to show you this first... I'm sorry I couldn't come personally. What do you think?'

And it was the kind of picture that made her heart and herself leaped out of her room and run straight into his arms this late at night.

=♡=

"S-Sky?!" Saeran was mindlessly staring at his old room when he heard a tapping sound from his window. When he looked into it, he found her, smiling widely at him.

'Wow... She really came...' Saeran smiled to himself and wanted to go out and meet her this instant. He waited for a long time.

"Hi! I missed you too... I couldn't help but run all the way here, to see your face... and your new look!" Yoona said and stared hard at his beauty...

His unfamiliar hair and eyes came to view, yet here she is mesmerized again... And she knew, even if his appearance changed, one thing won't ever change for her.

He'll always be the boy she loves and will fight for. Her one and only Sae-sae.

"I thought you hated me... for earlier. I-I will go out... wait for me." Saeran said and hurried to his door.

Sky immediately pulled him into a tight hug once he was on her reach. Her tears started to form, tears that she were holding back earlier.

"Sorry... I just... I just need you right now... I need your strength... Tell me... I did well, right?" She said and buried her face on his chest, wetting his blue sweather.