《 Code #8 : Her Special Friend, 707! 》

<code> CHAPTER VIII </code>

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

{ Flashback chapter - 2 years ago }

Sky drowsed off with her notebook and phone at hand. She was studying for a test tomorrow, but she's completely getting pulled to sleep in her comfy bed.

She gave in and dropped to her bed, face first. She was about to go to dreamland when a beep notified her of a text. She sleepily unlocked her phone and read the text from an unregistered number.

'Hah! You think you can get away from me! Get ready!! You don't mess up with the HackerGod 707!!! I will mess up with your phone tonight!'

That's what the text read and she slightly got curious about it. Who the hell would send a childish prank like this? HackerGod? Whatever. Yoona bravely went to the sender's number and dialed it.

"Hey--" She was about to scold whosoever is it, but the loud voice from the other line cut her off.

"As I have correctly anticipated! I knew you'd get so scared you'll call me, if I send that text! You know me well, my skills are top notch!!" A cheerful male rambled on to Sky who silently listened, her sleepiness slowly slipping off.

"I think you've got the wrong number. I'm hanging up." She said coldly and simply.

"W-wait! Why is a woman answering?! What do you mean...! What's this...? I typed his number wrong?!" He exclaimed, only realizing his mistake after checking his phone.

"Yes. And you're bothering me, so goodbye. Have a good night." She said and was about to hung up, when he spoke again.

"But why do I feel like I heard your voice before, cold lady? Hmm... interesting. I don't know a lot of people... not to mention you're also Korean!" He said what she missed.

He was right! It had been a while since she spoke her mother tongue. There weren't a lot of Koreans here abroad.

"Hmm... you're right. Korean guy... hmm. Do I know you? I feel like I did hear your voice, too. But I might be mistaken. My memory's not that good, really..." Yoona sighed, remembering her short-term memory loss that occurs often.

"Uh... Well, I'm not sure. But you get the same feeling, right?! Could this be fate...?!" She couldn't understand why the person seemed so excited.

Probably the lonely feeling of living alone abroad?

"What's your real name, HackerGod?" Yoona questioned out of no where.

"Seven? Luciel? I don't know... I'm a man with many names, to be honest. Hmm... do you want to be my friend, missy?"

'Missy? That's... familiar.'

"Sure. My name's Sky. Nice to meet you, chingu. My fellow countryman." She sounded a bit interested because of the memory of that word... and he just feel so much like that boy.

Her first and only love's twin.

"Oh yeah! I accidentally made a fellow Korean chingu! Nice to meet you, too, Sky!" Seven stated on the phone. (KOREABOO SORRY HAHA)

"Uh... this might sound weird, but do you, perhaps, have a twin brother...?" She didn't know if it's right to open something like that.

There was a long pause... "Hello? Seven? Luciel? Uh, what should I call you?"