《 Code #6 : Her Serious Breakdown 》

<code> CHAPTER VI </code>

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

It has been weeks since Yoona stayed in Mint Eye. The days felt too slow for her. But she was happy to spend a long time with her Sae-sae. It feels somehow like reconciling with an old childhood sweetheart.

She also finally feel like a normal teenager, falling in love, for the first time in years of living single and being alone.

It was rainbows and all until that night in the cleansing chamber. She never thought that she was enjoying their date in a place of agony and torture.

Sky never knew how she got out of that situation. It was past midnight and Rika told her to see her room after what she said. She unxpectedly fell asleep at her new bed after unpacking her things.

Anxiety woke her up from a rare, deep and peaceful sleep for once in a while. She didn't know how it happened, but her nerves suddenly start to tense up. Her head ached so much, she thought it would burst.

"No! No!! What..." She tried to stand up, balancing her shaky legs. The symptoms are showing, she's sure of it. The world feels like being shaken up in her blurry eyes.

"Medicine... where is it...?" Her legs gave up and she reached a glass bottle from one of her suitcases. But her hands failed her, too. The bottle crashed and broke into pieces as she tried to drink its content.

"Damn it!" Sky took her last chance to stabilize herself a bit. It was a syringe, one she was used too, even if she didn't want to. She fastly but carefully prepared it with her trembling hands and injected it to the nerve point in her arm.

"Why did it have to end up with this...? Wait...! I would forget! No... Please remember... Remember..." Her voice faltered as some memories of her days with him started to blurr in her mind now.

And all that's left in that dark room is her little sobbing on the damp floor, a mixed of her own blood, medicine and tears.

=♡=

Saeran was hesitating if he should follow Sky or not as she turned her back after what happened, following the believer that called for her to finally prepare her room.

In the end, he did, after a few hours of spacing out. With a little distance, hoping he did it unnoticed by people, especially her.

She might not like him following her like crazy. But he just wanted to find out where her room was. And he was cautious because of everything that Savior said to them...

Really, his mind blanked at the confusion of evrything. About him... and Sky.

Unfortunately, Rika noticed him. "Ray! Why are you here...?"

"S-Savior! I-I was just roaming around. You said I can on this floor, right?" He faced her, a little bit afraid he'll get a scolding for not staying on his room like she said after Sky left.

"Yes. But I also reminded you to be careful, did I not? Don't go roaming around without me, or at least for now, Sky, if I'm busy." She raised an eyebrow at the younger boy.

"With Sky, my Savior?" He tried to hide the smile, but Rika would have sensed it cheered him up. "I'll keep that in mind, Savior. But why her...? What are you to do with her?"