《 Code #10 : Her Starting Point 》

<code> CHAPTER X </code>

(A/N: DATEUUUUU 1~ For my new follower and reader *winks* ;)) A new chappie!!)

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

"What should we do next?~" Saeran leaned forward at Yoona and smiled brightly, his unusual mint eyes glinting in the bright flourescent lights inside the mall.

Now that they have bought the white hair dye and the pair of mint contact lenses he was already wearing, he was politely and interestingly asking the girl what she wanted to do next for their date.

"Hmm..." Sky tapped the side of her head as she thought lightly.

Honestly, she had it planned out on her head. Eversince who knows when. Her first date with the man she loves. She wanted to make it really memorable.

"How about we start with shopping other things, since it's not yet time to eat again?" She finally suggested at the redhead boy, his differently mint-colored eyes incredibly new, yet sexy in her eyes.

'Damn, gold for cute and soft. Mint for sexy and hot.'

Saeran pouted his lips innocently, his eyebrows creased. "Shopping...? I don't know anything about it, though. I haven't tried it yet."

"I-it's okay!" Yoona's face heated up and she turned her back from him immediately. "L-let's just look and buy random things! Exactly why we should try it..."

She trailed off and walk faster as her face turned red completely already with her thoughts. "Fuuuu... how did I find myself a guy who can be cute and sexy at the same time?"

Sky did not realize she said that out loud and Saeran chuckled from behind her. He pulled her back to his side and interwined their hands.

"Consider yourself lucky, Yoona." He said with a wink.

=♡=

Saeran scanned the dresses comfortably as Yoona wandered with sparkling eyes at them. It was a first to shop without minding the prices much, since they figured out that their was a lot of balance on the credit card.

"Sae-sae!~" She energetically called towards the boy sitted near the dressing room area. "How do I look with this? Okay? No? I love this dress!"

She was like this for a few passing minutes, walking back and forth, various dresses in hand to show it to Saeran.

And certainly, he was enjoying himself too. He found Sky's little antics cute. Besides, she kept calling him by his childish nickname, making many heads turn towards them, they were all either smiling or looked jealous at their 'relationship.'

It was definitely something new and unforgettable for Saeran Choi. He had never been outside like this all his life. And never with Yoona Shin, that is why it's one of the best memory for him.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Ahhh, I can't pick, Saeran!" Sky complained and made him snap back to reality. He was staring loosedly at her pretty and cute face.

"Guess it wasn't just her that should be considered lucky today..." Saeran whispered to himself.

"Can't hear you, Sae-sae!~" She stepped closer to him. A little bit more than necessary that it made his heart skipped a beat. "What did you say?"