《 Code #15 : His Suspicions Confirmed 》

<code> CHAPTER XV </code>

Author's P.O.V.

=♡=♡=♡=

"Let's stop here... baby." Saeran said and they both panted for a while as they catch their breaths. He put his forehead upon hers and closed his eyes, albeit trying to control the temptation and lust he felt for their intense kiss.

"I... I don't want to do something you won't like." His light-mint eyes bore into her purple-colored orbs with the passion that burneth like fire. "I have to set a line for myself as your respectful boyfriend."

Yoona smiled at his gentleness and words. "Who says I won't like it, Sae-sae...? But I appreciate your sincerity, so okay..."

"Thank you, Sky." He kissed her forehead for a few seconds and decided to change his focus to her room.

"You can roam around... I'll just sit and rest for a while. I will have to think some things through for a bit." She said as they parted and she sat on her bed.

"It's my second time here. But you've never been to my room..." Saeran uttered as he examined her bookshelf, it was a bit emptier than his.

"Huh? What do you mean? We slept there together earlier, right...?" Sky said and stifled a yawn, seems like she really became exhausted about the events and needed another good sleep.

"Oh... I haven't told you yet, have I?" He moved to the edge of her bed and sat, his eyes on her. "The Savior let me have another room, much better and new. You should visit sometime after I moved and cleaned some things up."

"Oh! Okay! But... can I also get your key?" Yoona smiled, remembering their first conversation before evrything went a bit hot, wild and heavy.

"Well... of course, you can. You're my partner now. What's mine is yours, too." Saeran replied and held her hand, laying down beside her. "And vice versa."

"That's good." She snuggled to his arms and they both welcomed themselves to dreamland once more.

=♡=

"Let go of me...! Let go! Don't you know who I am?! If the Savior finds out--"

"This was Savior's command! Come now and follow quietly."

"Damn it." The girl spat at the believer's shoe and stopped fighting back. They held her arms tightly and dragged her to follow their leader's command:

Capture Sky.

"No... No!" Saeran was shaking his head violently at his nightmare, but the believers did not stop dragging the frail, small girl's body. And she just followed quietly, without any strength.

He felt like reaching for her out, but he couldn't, not even realizing it was only a dream.

"My Sae-sae... I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you..." The scene changed into a dark prison cell suddenly and he heard Yoona's light sobs.

"No... don't say that, Yoona..."

"I promise to go out here, soon. Please wait for me." Saeran noticed that she was holding her phone and she dropped it after her last words.

She was left unconscious inside that damp and cold cell, but he couldn't even approach her and embrace her.

"Sky... no! No! Why are you here...?!" He stepped forward, but everything turned blurry then.