twelve

Jimin ran.

He ran until his legs gave out and he stumbled on the dirt path. Having no strength to get up, the boy gazed at his bleeding palms with blurry vision.

Jimin was breathless, he laid on the cold ground being bold enough to close his eyes.

He ignored the footsteps coming towards him. Hands grabbed Jimin bridal style and carried him deeper into the forest.

-

Sand.

Sand covered Jimin's lashes as they fluttered open. Sand was beneath him and as far as the boy could see.

The crunch of sand behind made him fiercely turn around revealing a man.

"Hello Jimin."

The blood pulsating through the boy's viens was louder than anything else. His face slowly morphed into a distorted shape of horror and confusion as the strange man crept closer from the shadows.

He held Jimin closely and savored the intimate position they held, a dance only lovers perform.

The younger's body became rigid as the other cradled him tightly as if the stranger was worried Jimin would run away from him.

"I've missed you. . ." He whispered in the boy's ear with a yearning.

"You missed me? You don't even know me!" Jimin struggled free, but failed.

Silence thickly lingered between the two after the harsh words left his tongue. Jimin was frightened he angered the man, but a smile crept the stranger's lips.

"But I do know you, you just don't know me. . ."

---
im back bitches