Chapter 5: The Brightest mind (🍋)

(🍋)

I walked back to my cell with two guards in close second, apparently there was someone waiting for me.

I entered my room, a beautifull short haired blonde, green eye'd women with a rather busty chest. Stood in my room holding a tablet.

???: "Are you Scp 4197?" I nod "hmm you look younger then I originally thought"

Y/n: "I get that alot, you humans often think immortal beings old and rigde but nope its the complete opposite"

???: "Yeah..." She moved her free hand towards me, beckoning for an handshake. Which I took "Im Dr bright and I'm also an immortal"

Y/n: I smile a little bit "Oh?"

Bright: "Yep see" she showed me a rather strange amulet.

Y/n: "Transference?"

Bright: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Your amulet..... This is not your body isn't it..."

Bright: "Nope, I think this is my 38th body"

Y/n: "Uh" I lost interest in words and looked at the amulet, which comfortable sat on her breast. Something about the symbols made me feel strange. "What are the symbols there?" I pointed to one of the symbols that looked like a russian letter.

Bright: "I really don't know" she says with a shrug "One thing for sure is that it has strange effects on Scp, when spoken or read to.... especially Immortal's"

Y/n: "Yeah..." I could smell her, hear her breath ringing in my ears "W-What did you...Why are..." I started to lose track of my voice.

Bright: "Ah I'm here to check on something" she sat on the table in the middle of the cell. She looks at me puzzlingly while slowly and yet seductively crosseing her legs "Where did you come from?"

Y/n: "Look I-I told Alice all of this"

Bright: "Yes... You did, well we're recapping and well I didn't read her reports"

Y/n: "I been her since the beginning of everything, pretty much before your race ever grew any type of intelligence"

Bright: "Uh huh, and it says here you know God?"

Y/n: "I mean, yeah I d-do"

Bright: she got off the table and walked towards me, searching if not scanning my body "So, I heard you took on Scp 096 by yourself"

Y/n: "Yeah, I did" she grabes your arm and traces a vein until she reached your shoulder.

Bright: "You have a nice shoulder" I look at her confused, until she used her whole hand tracing it to my chest and stoping in the middle. "Nice figure too"

You felt really uncomfortable, but this was your first time feeling this way about an amulet so you let your self get dragged in.

3rd Pov

Bright: "Now, tell me abo-" you slammed your face into hers, forcing you tounge down her throat. At first she struggled, but soon the doctor wrap her arms around your neck. You pick her up, holding her by the ass and lay her on the table.

Your mind went crazy, you for some reason couldn't hold back your lust. Your hand slowly snuck its way into her pants, you rubbed her clint. Cuasing a sufficient amount of moaning, you were about to rip the her and your pants off until guards rushed in. In a uneasy state you used your powers and held them against the wall while you continued. You poped your fingers in, not wasting a chance and started rubbing her "spot"

Bright: "Mmh~ Ah~" you pulled back to let her breath but instead she just pulled you back down. Your hand, the one your using started to feel wet, telling you "The peach pie" is ready.

Unknown to you and bright another guard snuk in holding a knock of toxin, which he threw at you. The canister hits the floor and gas is released into the room, knocking you out.

(Timeskip brought to you by, explaining why you and her started to have sex randomly, to most of the research rime watching you)

You sat against the wall after being scolded by Alice for a few hours. You don't know whar came over you, you felt fine one moment and then the next you had your fingers up someones..... You looked your hand, the one which entered the tight "Cave" and you curiously smell it. It smelt sweet, you take your curiosity a step further and lick your hand and yet again it was sweet. You smack the back of your own head, trying to get rid of your curiosity.

Bright: "No don't stop, please by all means continue being a pervert" you look up to see a smiling bright, who no longer wore her amulet. You didn't feel any impulses ethier.

Y/n: "Ah...Im sorry" you get up to apologize but Bright just gets close to you and forces you to sit down.

Bright: "No, you should me something amazing today" she sat in your lap, purposely positioning her self over you crouch "You taught me how to be a women"

You internally scream, hoping that your memory isn't fucking with you and you fucked the doctor.

Bright: "joking, you suprised me back there hell I even suprised my self I didn't know we both had such a....sex drive" she slowly but surely starts grinding her ass on your crouch. "I mean, you just had your way with me and I couldn't stop you"
you swear to god, you can almost see a part of her hair wagging like a dog.

Y/n: "Uh yeah" she moved close and started to kiss your neck "Uh shouldn't you not do this?" You weren't going to lie, its been a few decades since you had sex but for some reason you didn't want to. She grinded faster, leaving a noticeable wet stain on your pants.

Jesus, what did I do to this women???

Bright: her eyes looked as if there were fucking hearts in them "Yes please! Fuck me plea-" lucky for you, two guard entered your room.

Guard 1: "Hey docter Br- Oh my god" the guard rushed over to me and pulled Bright off of my lap. "Sorry, sorry I'll just uh take this and leave" the gruard drags the doctor out while bright made a effort to get back to you. You were now left alone, in your cell.

Y/n: "What the fuck just..."

_________________________________________________

Yea this was my first try with lemon, it just seemed like a better Idea then you spend a day talking and playing chest with a computer.

-Tiny