Chapter 7: The time we spend together

Ding ding ding! The lucky winner of the small vote was Alice Rose!

-Tiny

______________________________________________________________________________

I sat down back against the wall like normal, but unlike normal my mind constantly thought of Alice. She not only took care of me, talked with me, joked with me, she even stood up for me and I paid her back by getting her in trouble. That seems unfair to the highest caliber, in my book.

Should I ask her to dinner? Or a mo- oh wait I'm still in this place, wait didn't I have power or something that allows me to simulate things?

I got up and thought, after all, that is a mental ability so I just need to think. Unlucky before I could finish my mental ability check, Alice walks into my cell. She flips over a small packet before stopping in front of me and looked at me.

Alice: "Hey Y/n are you ready? You're going to test against a Euclid today."

Y/n: "Can I not?" She looks at me mostly confused

Alice: "huh? What's wrong? The last few times we tested you had little to no problem."

Y/n: "That's because I was curious"

Alice: "Y/n you kinda don't have a choice, unless you want to have a target on your back for a few dozen years"

Y/n: I sigh " Fine, but after the test, let's go out like a date"

Alice: "how? Your an scp and you don't have that type of privilege"

I give her a smug look and she makes a "You have a plan don't you" face

Alice: "Should I wear a dress then~"

Y/n: "Wear anything you want, your beautiful no matter what"

Alice smiled while blushing, before slapping her cheeks.

Alice: "Ah I'm getting off track, I'll take you to the next test now"

(Timeskip brought to you by, Y/n teaching the Scp 49 modern medicine)

I currently sat in a room with what looked like a statue of a peanut just with a face and the smell of poop.

Y/n: "Wha-" I blink only to here snapping, when I open my eyes my vision was turned around to face the statue, it seemed to have broken my neck

Y/n: "Wha-" I blink only to here snapping, when I open my eyes my vision was turned around to face the statue, it seemed to have broken my neck. "Oh....your one of Those things" I spin my body around to face it.

I put my five fingertips on its chest and press down on it with my palm causing it to hit the wall with a dangerous amount of force.

Y/n: "I have a date so let's hurry this along" I close my eyes purposely, I could hear the statue moving. That's when I remembered one of my abilities, sonar. I bleep once and I see the statue coming at me at a high speed, I smile as I pretty much kick the thing to the side of the wall causing it to lose its whole right side exposing a rebar skellington. I beep again and the statue tries to attack again but I stop it with telepathy and slam it into the ground causing what's left of the concrete exterior to fall apart. I opened my eyes to look at the almost destroyed statue, its head only remanded. I reel my arm back, to finish the job until... Guards come in.

Guard: "Scp 4197! Stand down!"

Y/n: I let my arms drop "Am I done here?"

(Timeskip brought to you by, Y/n for the first time while at the foundation. Being chained up like a monster and brought back to his cell)

I stood up pacing back and forth, thinking about the date.

Where am I going to take her? Wait how should I dress? Tux? Suit? Casual nonCasual? Oh man oh man oh man!

I sit on the ground, sighing.

Why am I freaking out... I'm mean sure it been 200 years since I've been on a date and the human standards of dating changed drastically but I should be fine....right?

Alice walked in with a big white coat and sat next to me.

Alice: "Ready?"

Y/n: "Wait shouldn't I be asking that?" Alice giggles before looking at me smiling "Alright well, stay still and close your eyes" she does what I ask

I look at my hand before, a faint glow appears.

Welp lets do this!

I softly press my hand on her head and everything went white.

Alice's POV

I felt y/n's hand press against my forehead, it felt like time slowed around us before a bright light shined against my eyelids.

Y/n: "Don't open your eyes, yet" y/n cooed into my ear before the sound of a busy street full of all sorts of life could be heard.

Alice: "Are...are we outside?" Does y/n have teleportation capabilities as well?

Y/n: "I guess you can say that" I felt y/n hands cover my face. "Ok open your eyes once I take off my hands"

Alice: "Ok, although I already had my eyes covered.

Y/n: he laughs a little before replaying with "Well I'll take that in mind, next time I need to block intensified light from your eyes"

Alice: "Wait wh-"

Y/n: "Ok open your eyes" y/n interrupted me and he took his hands off my eyes.

I slowly opened them to see a street in the middle of new york, I look at him in shock as I take in my surroundings.

Alice: "H-how?" I was generally shocked, the site Y/n stayed and where I worked was on an island thousands of miles away from new york and yet here we are, in the middle of new york.

I turned towards Y/n who seems to be out of his Scp orange one'sy and in a (I'll leave your imagination to decide) he looked rather strange in his clothes but then again for the past 3 years thats the only thing he wore.

He caught me examining his body and he smiled.

Y/n: "I know I look weird but bear with me human fashsion is really strange"

I smile, he is right but now Im as nervous as ever. What will he think about my dress.... I felt my hand tighten on my lab coat

What if he hates it, what I show him my dress and he rips it up.....what he actually hated me and only wanted to....

I flood of bad thoughts rush into my head. Consently saying: "Hes just using me..."

I felt Y/n's hand touch mine.

Y/n: "Are you alright?" I looked up at him and he looked as if he generally cared.

A slow smile came across my face.

Alice: "Yes, every time I'm with you is a good time" I tightly gripped his hand and smiled becuase it truly is going to be a good time since its me and him....

3rd person POV

Alice and Y/n sat in y/n cell together, motionless while y/n's hand was still on Alice's head. Unlike of what you just read, dear reader. You and Alice never left to foundation, one of your abilities is to be able to simulate and show it to a consiosnes which allows you to go to the outer reaches of space with out physically going anywhere.

The foundation staff watched you two studying the strange phonaminon that is just an innocent little date.

________________________________________________

This is not the end of your romance chapter! This is the very beginning! Alao the next chapter might be a lemon so beware!

-Tiny

(Random quote: "The best lover your evert going to get, is your best friend")