Final Chapter 1/2: Rage

3rd Pov

Y/n stood up, wipping his tears away. He slowly walked towards the door, once he got close he punched the door as hard as he can, forcing the door to fly though multiple walls before coming to a complete stop. The breach alrams went off as Y/n let his powers lose in the facility, destroying/killing anything who isn't some he knows.

Guard 1: "Scp 4197 re-" you punched him in the face, but his body couldn't handle the intense pressure of 100 percent strength and had blown up in a gory mess.

The guards looked at the mess of flesh,  before firing upon Y/n. You stoppef all the bullets and turned them around cuasing them to fire back at the guards.

Guard 2: "Get to cove-" his voiced was silenced by a bullet going though his brain.

You continued your rampage, using your powers, leaving piles and piles of dead bodies. Until a lone women called your name.

???: "Y/n! Stand down!" You turned and saw Jasmine holding a strange looking rifle.

Y/n: "They took her, Jasmine

Y/n: "They took her, Jasmine..."

Jasmine: "I know..." You looked at her with literal Fire in your eyes.

Y/n: "She was your friend!" You Yelled "She was the best human reasercher I've ever see-"

Jasmine: "I know!" Jasmine interupts you "But I would end up in the same boat if I helped her!" She argued

Y/n: "Then Help me Help her!" You snapped back.

Jasmine: "Then what! We run away! We live somwhere else only for All of us to be recaptured!"

You gritted your teeth and looked at the ground.

Jasmine: "thankfully I have a plan" she lowered her weapon "That will get me, you, Alice, Casey, and Stacy out of here but you need to play along"

You wanted nothing more to get Alice back but you subconsciously couldn't stomach the fact of leaving Casey and Stacy behind. They were like you daughters.

Y/n: "Fine" you said bitterly "What do I need to do?"

Jasmine: suddenly exhaled, as if she was relessing stress "Go back to your cell, I'll come and get you when its time"

You reluctantly nodded and turned around to walk back to your cell.

Sandra Pov

I started to pack up my gear, after all thanks to 4197's rampage I now have clearance to go to Site-0.

I packed my gun, Alice's reaserch, and the item that will allow my king to enter our plain of existence.