Chapter 10: A Quick Breather 1/2

Y/n POV

I recently asked Alice if I could go check on the girls she put me with during one of the many experiments. I mostly wanted to check on Casey and make sure she's ok after all she did cry a considerable amount. Plus Stacy, I made a promise so as an immortal being I will not break it. 

Alice walked into my cell, she wore her normal scientific attire but she looked drained if not tired. She held on to a small tablet and had a what-I-can-guess, a communication device in her ear.

Alice: "So ready to go?" She spoke in a drowsy state while she walked over to me and lent out a hand.

Y/n: "Yeah" I took her hand and pulled her into my lap the same trick I used that other time but unlike the other time I kissed her.

I watched as her eyes widen and her face became a bright red when we parted she looked as if she just won the lottery.

Alice: "Oh man I love you~" I smiled

Y/n: "I love you too" She smiled wide before giving me a quick peck and getting off my lap.

Alice: She did a quick nervous cough, so she could recompile herself  "Alright! let's get back to work!" She yelled full of life while putting her hands on her hips

Y/n: "Yeah!" I pumped my fist into the air, adding on to her enthusiasm

(Time skip brought to you by, Y/n and Alice making a cake that has the writing in icing saying "Thank you for 10K readers!" )

I arrived at the first location, Casey's cell I heard laughing inside the room which told me good things. A guard opened the door and I walked though, I was greeted by Casey wearing a red and white dress. She seemed to be out of her restrains talking, to someone with a full guard uniform. She seemed to spot me and smile widely, she ran up at me in lighting speed like a dog that been waiting for their owner.

Casey: "Y/n!" she jumped on to me hugging me tightly "You came to visit!"

Y/n: "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" She just hugged me tighter

Casey: "You're still the only single person I see" She whispered in my ear, I patted her back

Y/n: "Anyway who is this?" Casey let go and looked behind her at the guard

Casey: "This is jasmine, she a person who hasn't died but lost her eye and left arm" I look at the guard and examine the traits Casey describe, jasmine notice my stare and spoke.

Jasmine: "I haven't lost it yet" Her voice sounded rough and graveled similar to a person whos been in a grave war.

Y/n: "I can see that" I stuck out my hand, motioning for a handshake which jasmine took.

Jasmine: "Ah a man that knows how to greet others like one" 

A tomboy? or well a tomman? What do you call a woman that acts like a man?

Y/n: "I'm-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice

???: "My Angel!" I looked behind me only to get tackled by a half-naked Stacy.

Y/n: "Mhmmh?" I spoke but my voice was muffled, between Stacy's breast 

Stacy: "My angle I missed you so much!" She rubbed her head against the top of my skull

Casey: "Who are you!" She pulled Stacy off of me, she was able to completely see what Stacy wore. Her face became a bright red while Jasmine just laughed. "W-what are you w-wearing!"

While Casey talked to Stacy, I dusted my self off and stood up.

Stacy: She looks down at her shirt only to just smile "My angel gave me this" 

Casey: "W-what?"

Stacy: "Yep! My angel gave me this so I could forever be in his warmth"

I don't like how that sounds

Jasmine: "I thought 166, didn't wear clothes..." She sounded oddly disappointed but it wasn't my concern

Y/n: "Yeah I gave her a shirt that neglects her rashes" 

Jasmine: "What? How?"

Y/n: "Science that will melt your brain if I explain," I said with somewhat annoyance after all its common for humans to question what they can't understand.

Jasmine: "Uh huh" We both watch the escalating fight between Stacy and Casey continue 

Stacy: "My dear angel has seen me naked!" Stacy suddenly blurted out

Jasmine: "What?!"

Casey: "What?!"

Alice: "What?!" Without me noticing Alice, came in at the worst time,  perfectly hearing what Stacy just blurted out

The girls looked at me as if I was some type of pervert or an enemy.

Y/n: "Wait...I can explain!" They slowly approached me

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this was a short chapter but I kinda need your guys help. Next chapter is truth and Dare with those present in the cell, sooooo. I need you guys to come up with five dares or truths for each person, it can be anything. No matter how silly or Nuaghty~ I will put is in,

Y/n 

Alice

Jasmine

Stacy

Casey

I really can't continue the story with out it, so please say a dare or truth for everyone.