Ending B: The ending we all wanted

You sat back against the wall, thinking of how you would have broken out and killed everyone by now if you followed your plan but of course, you wanted to do things correctly. If you go on another killing streak then they might hurt Alice if you do... but if that happens anyway... You're going to destroy the planet...

Jasmine Pov

I quickly pressed my back against the wall and looked passed the corner. I am currently looking for Alice and the girls by tailing Sandra because Apparently. They've all been taken here for testing even though Site-0 only has one holding cell. Which means I have a golden opportunity to get every one the fuck outta here.

I quickly rolled to an open door and hid behind the metal door. I saw Sandra walk out of a double door, holding what I can only-guess-is a box with some type of Scp. I silently ran into the room before the door closed. Once I got into the room, I looked around the open room. The room was fairly normal with a desk computer and a bed, but a few things stood out. Three human-sized bags, one ancient drawing of I'm guessing a hellish monster of some kind and a transparent liquid resting on the desk chair. First things first I check the bags, after all, I'm not an idiot like most people who work in the foundation.

Alice fell out of the bag, she was covered in wounds which were extremely deep. I had to look away and hold my mouth in order to deal with the sight. When I was able to handle the mess of blood I got to one knee a tried to wake her up.

Jasmine: "Alice" I shook her a little

Silence

Jasmine: "Alice!" I quietly yelled while looking for a pluse which was bearly there.

Jasmine: "Alice! Y/n is looking for you" I yelled which made her wake up.

Alice: "J-jazzy?" She asked weakly

Jasmine: "Yep, now get up were getting everyone outta here"

She faintly nodded before standing up with shaking legs. I checked the other two bags but they were full of weird looking guns and swords.

Is Sandra plotting a full on war?

Alice: "Where are Stacy and Casey?"

I looked at her and shrugged.

Jasmine: "I don't know"

Sandra Pov

My phone started buzzing, indicating someone nosey found Y/n's Redheaded plaything. I smiled as I know this game is only starting. I take out a C.4 denator I borrowed and pressed the red button.

Alice's Pov

Beep

Jasmine: "What's that sound?"

Beep Beep

Alice: "It sounds like it's coming from..." I followed the sound and found a litterly brick of C4 "Oh shit...OH SHIT"

Jasmine dashed right next to me. On a litterly instinctive she picked it up and threw it until it blew up a few meters from her arm. The force of the explosion slammed me into the wall and forced Jasmine completely though it.

Alice: "Jasmine!" I could bearly stand but I was able to climb on the desk chair and roll over to her. I peeked over in the hole in the wall.

Her left arm was completely gone and one of her right eyes was bleeding.

Casey's sight was right... She did lose an eye and an arm...

I quickly started looking for a first aid kit, lucky there was an emergency medical kit hidden up under the bed. I took at and tended to Jasmine's wounds as well as my own.