•6•

Simon

I did my best to hide the pain his answer had caused, but David, knowing me for years, asks:

"Why? Did I forget something important? What happened there?" David seemed to feel guilty.

Nothing, it was just the happiest fucking night of my life.

"Not so important, we only made one bet."

The comedian raised one of his eyebrows "bets are important, what are we betting on?" His eyes shone, curious to know.

I had to think fast.

"Well... we were talking about BGT stuff and you said you would find your Golden Buzzer first.  I said no."

"And...?"  A mischievous smile began to form on his lips.

I sighed "you won".

David shouted a euphoric yes, as he usually does in the show, but then he holds his head "ouch... erm, and what did I win?"

I folded my arms, pretending to think.

"Whatever you want"

My David put on that suggestive face that ignites me so much and comes close to my ear and whispers "well, why don't we find out what I want by going to...  my house?"  One of his hands rests on my thigh and gradually raises it.

I blush abruptly, my pants began to tighten and before I lost my sanity, I freed myself from his prison.

Walliams laughs, while I did my best to pretend to be indignant.

"Seriously, seriously David..."
I missed you so much
"... you're so annoying".

"Thank you so much!"  he exclaims with laughter, "hey, where are you going?"

I took a seat on the couch "away from you".

We both laughed and talked for about an hour. I had to say goodbye because it was late and David had to rest (even if he said he was perfectly fine).

The custom had led me to almost kiss him on his lips, but I reacted soon and deposited it on his cheek, leaving David in shock.

Outside, Alesha, Amanda, Kathleen and a doctor were waiting for me.

"Mr. Cowell, nice to meet you.  I'm Mr. Walliams' doctor" we shook hands. "Let's go talk in my office?"

I nodded and we all followed him together.

On the way, Amanda itches my shoulder.

"How did it go?"

I bit my lip (David's custom now mine).

"He doesn't remember"

Amanda's quiet for a few seconds.

"And what will you do?"

"I think it's best to leave it at that."

The blonde's surprised, "What?!"

"Think about it Mandy, it's the best" I avoided looking her in the eye, because she would discover my teary eyes "being together led us to this.  I don't want him to get hurt, and being with me means that."

Holden shook his head.

"It's not fair to David.  Not for you.  You would be lying to him."

"I've made my decision." I accelerate my steps, ending the conversation.

Sorry Dave...