•11•

David

I was lying down, submissive to the actions of a shirtless man.

His hands kept slipping down my skin, leaving a trail of heat behind them. His lips were licking, sucking, leaving hickeys where he liked.
And I didn't put an end to my soft groans.

"Hnn- Don't stop."

Finally, his mouth crashes into mine, continually uniting in pure passion.
My hands traveled all over his back, ending near his crotch, all to squeeze him.
He complains against my lips and I smile lustfully.

The thing went on, my desire only increased and the need for him to complete me won me over.
I let him know in a low voice, but he was pretending not to hear, so I ended up shouting it.

That pleased him.

"As you wish, sweetheart."

That voice. It was from Simon.
.
.
.

I wake up then and discover that my breathing is heavy, my body burning and a problem in my lower part.

A dream.
A kind of dream that isn't the first time I have, but...

I sit on the bed, leaning on the back of the bed. My gaze falls on sleeping Simon and I feel my heart squeezing with pain.

... it felt so real.
Tremendously real that scared me.
It's as if— no, it can't be.

Simon said something unintelligible and his arms moved, as if searching, and caught my legs, rubbing my crotch in the process.

I groan without being able to avoid it.
I felt harder and knew that if I didn't want to lose my mind, I had to stop that.

"S-Simon"

"Mmmph.

"Simon."

"Tsk, lemme sleeeep" now lifts his head and lays it on my thigh.

Bloody hell.

"My love, I know last night was really fantastic but I-I need to get up"

He opened his eyes and when he realized where he was, he quickly apart away, "you bloody smutty."

"Excuse me? You're the one who was hugging my legs."

"Oh, shut up." I noticed his eyes set on mine. "What are you doing awake?"

"Nothing. Watch you sleep."

"Oh, come on, David." Cowell breaks eye contact and sinks his face into the pillow.

I smile weakly.
It felt incredibly good to wake up next to him, and I hated that, because... In what life could Simon freaking Cowell love me?

I remember moments from the recent dream and clenched my fists.

I felt sad.

"I think I'll go for a walk."

"What?! Now?" If he was half asleep, this woke him up absolutely "It's... early!"

"I need it" I took random clothes from the wardrobe and heard him say a bad word.

"I will go with you..."

"I'd rather go alone."

"David..."

I made my way to the bathroom and just before I closed the door I was renamed.
This time I paid attention.

"What?"

He clears his throat, but his voice sounded very deep anyway.

"Don't forget to take your pills."

This time I smiled without thinking about it.

"Oh, sure. You're quite an exemplary wife."

He laughs... wait... What?

Where are his words that told me to fuck off?

"You're the wife here, beautiful"

An uncomfortable silence followed, where Simon possibly realized what he said and where I definitely suffered almost a tachycardia.

"Um, go back to sleep. I'll be fine."

And with that said, I locked myself in the bathroom.