•9•

Simon

Well, it could have been more embarrassing.

I was relieved that David took it normally, as a friendly gesture and nothing else (or so I hoped).

It was hard to know what was going on in David's troubled mind.

As we entered, a ball of hair came running towards us. The writer's face lit up with emotion.

"Oh my God! Bert!" He lifts him from the ground and carries him to his chest. His dog barked with happiness and filled his face with kisses "oh... I missed you so much, my boy".

I was looking at them, with a sincere smile on my lips. As I look beyond, I see Kathleen watching me and I quickly look away, blushing.

Now my dogs found me; I bent down and gave the three of them affection and kisses.
I heard the comedian laugh and turn to see him from below.

"You know, we're like a happy couple with their kids."

"As you say..."

David chuckles.

Once the greetings were over, he showed me the second guest room (because his mother would be in the first one) and let me tidy up.
That afternoon was quiet: the three of us watched a rom-com movie (naturally) and prepared dinner together.

The night caught up with us and everyone went to their respective dormitories.
I was about to enter mine when...

"Hey you" Dave calls me from his door. His room was in front of mine. He seductively looks at me and makes a movement with his finger that said 'come here' "remember you owe me something, my Simon" his voice sounded serious and deep, sending chills all over my body.

I rub my hands, containing a whimper.

"Uh, I can't David. Um, I-I have a lot of work and if I don't start now it will be worse. Erm, tomorrow?"

He bites his lip, causing my eyes to drop into his mouth.

"Sure... if you change your mind, you can come."

And without further ado, he closes the door.

"Shit..." I mumble as I recharge my forehead on the wall.
This would be harder than I thought.
.
.
.

David

The next day, Simon had to leave early because of his job, but some friends of mine (like Matt, Rob, Alan) came to visit me.

They were surprised when I told them that the music mogul was staying with me.

And obviously, they started to say a lot of indecent, suggestive and other comments that made me laugh loudly.
Lucky my mother was in the garden.

"Does he sleep with you?"

"Unfortunately not. He sleeps in the room right away."

"You would've told him there was no other way," Alan says.

"He wouldn't have believed me" I shrug my shoulders "it's over".

We all drank at the same time as our beers, well... I drank from my tea.

I look at Rob and his eyes gleam mischievously.
"I have an idea"

We all get close like it's a secret.

"I can say I have nowhere to stay. Then you offer me Simon's room because of course, you care about me and he would do anything to see you well. So..."

"He'll have to sleep with me" I complete the plan.

We all hooray and crash our drinks.
I had the best friends in the world.

Sorry, I have to ask...
Long or short chapters?