•13•

"Welcome our fellow judges!"

The four celebrities faced the audience, accompanied by the footloose song. People shouted more than any other day.

David Walliams received numerous hugs, handshakes and hundreds of sincere smiles.
People really love him.

They arrived at the panel and the last ovations sounded.

Ant, Dec and Stephen hugged David tightly, provoking a huge aww in the place.

"It's a pleasure to have you back, mate!"

He thanks and Ant offers the microphone to the comedian. With a big smile he says:

"It's great that the number one TV judge is back, isn't it?!" The audience gets wild, motivating him even more "And I come more rested than ever so... get ready my Simooon!"

Attention goes to him and he just rolls his eyes, pretending to be irritated by him.

It didn't take long for the first contestant to occupy the stage: a very nice girl who would sing some Britney Spears.

And when Baby One More Time started, David wasted no time: he stood up, inviting everyone to do the same (something they immediately did).

He walked and stopped in front of the panel, opened the suit jacket a little and slid his hands across his chest as he danced.

Everything was heard: laughter, whistles and screams.

Simon Cowell was fidgeting.
He would never admit it, but inside he was eagerly waiting for David Walliams to come to his place to 'annoy him' with his strange dances.

But when finally David looks at him and approaches playfully, the song is over.

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

The audience makes a lot of noise, and the girl doesn't stop smiling.
Then everyone goes back to their places and Walliams takes the floor.

"That was dazzling, miss! Let me hit this with a yes!"

"It's a yes from me," Alesha says.

"You also have a yes from me" Amanda continues.

Simon's turn, turn of expectation.
"You made David very happy, and everyone. You got four yeses congratulations!"
.
.
.

There followed a diversity of acts: good, bad and very random; but all were blessed by the participation (in some form or another) of the bestselling author.

No doubt he was the star that day.

"How many auditions are left?" Mrs. Dixon asks.

The tycoon checks his papers and lifts one of his fingers.
The singer releases a "oh" of surprise.
It's a fact that when you are having fun time passes quickly.