chapter 9 : balance

They quickly creeped to the summoning circle. "Give me your pocket knife." Drac demanded, holding his hand out to Ericka."why?" she asked suspiciously. "Just do it." he said. She handed him the pocket knife. He stood in the middle of the summoning circle. He flipped the pocket knife open and sliced a gash in his palm, he let the blood drip onto the summoning circle. "Why did you do that?!" Mavis asked in alarm. "We need something to summon him with." Drac said. Walking over to the edge of the circle. He sat on his knees,and looked up at Diavolo."what now?" he asked. put your hands in your lap,close your eyes and think about the person you want to summon. Drac heard in his head. He put his hands into his lap, closed his eyes and thought of Surge. In no time at all, he was in the spirit realm. "It's whiter than i expected." he said looking around."now i just need to find s-" he was cut off. "You already have." said Surge walking up to him."sorry for killing you." Drac mumbled. 'Its ok." Surge said."soooo, how do we get out of here?" Drac asked. "I think we fly... up." Surge said, looking up." well then let's go!" Drac said,shooting upward with Surge behind him. Back on Earth Drac opened his eyes."your back!" Mavis said with delight. "Im back all right." he said, standing up. Surge was on the other side of the room. Surge slowly got to his feet and turned around. "The tornado?" he said. "Oh, right." they said in unison. When they walked outside, they braced themselves for high winds, but to their surprise the tornado was gone! "We did it!" Ericka shouted with glee. Surge did not."whats wrong Surge?" Drac asked. He did not reply. "I know what's going on." Ericka said."the spirit realm virus." "it makes people who have come back from the dead go mad." they all looked at her in horror. "That means...." Drac trailed off."i'll go mad too." Ericka said.