Hostage Rosé x female reader

based on Billie eilish song called hostage.

your pov

I was wondering around my neighborhood feeling like being watched I turn around and I caught a glimpse of a girl hiding I blink my eyes and saw no one.

I suddenly felt this weird aura around me so I decided to go home .

my hands starts to shake as I hear something whispers in my ear I don't know what its talking about but it sent shiver down my spine I look around again and see no one.

a thing brush up against my skin as I hurriedly go home I don't know why but I felt scared at this moment.

soon I arrived at my house where my mom is cooking dinner hopefully.

I walk in the kitchen to find my mom there her back facing me I let out a sigh and sit in a nearby chair.

"what's wrong dear?"my mom ask but I felt like it's wrong like that somethings wrong.

I didn't bother to look at her and just go to my room.

I look out the window and saw a person wearing a hoodie so I can't tell if this is a girl or a boy.

I shake my head and look at my window again to see no one there I tried to ignore what just happened but my body shake in fear .

I decided to just sleep and ignore what I feel.

so I dozed off with someone's presence around my room.

-I woke up in a chair with someone's hand around my chin with the person behind me

my breath hitch as I felt the knife against my neck I felt the person smile behind me as it slice my neck-

I woke up in my bed with my heavy breathing I realize it is morning already so I did my morning routine.

I bid my goodbye at mom as I dash my way into my car the feeling of being watch never left me.

as I started my car I notice someone behind my car as I start the engine and the car move I look again at the mirror to see a car following my car's every move.

I again ignored it being the dumb person I am. (a/n your not reader OK this is just for the story)

I arrived at the building to work my ass off being a P.A of Ms Park
I don't know why but my coworker's doesn't like the boss's personality they say she's evil and a bitch but to me she's a sweet and a caring person ever.

I walk in my boss's office to see her not here I put my bag on my chair and decided to look at my phone that my boss gave me she said I have to have something like this so I got to see her appointment to anyone.

I heard the door opened so I look at it to see Ms Park.

"good morning Ma'am"i politely said with a bow and she giggled and pet my head 'see I don't know why would my coworker's think about something bad to boss'.

"good morning no need to bow and I already ask you to just call me Rosé call me Ms park again I will fire you" i smiled at what she said and she smiled back.

"ms— I mean Rose you have an appointed with Ms Kim this afternoon"i said and her face suddenly change.

"cancel that appointment I don't want her here"huh I thought they were friends. now that I notice Ms Park's face always change into an angry one when I'm hanging out with Ms Kim.

and Ms Kim is a CEO of Another company she is kind and sweet she always compliment what I do.

I was cut off of my thoughts when Ms Park suddenly hug me tight I felt her sniff my hair and burried my head in her chest.