Hide and Seek (Yandere Lisa)

sorry for the wait.
and this has some 18+ content you've been warned.

Third person's Pov

There stood a girl with Y/ec Eyes And Long/short Y/hc hair.

she look shocked at what she saw.
pictures of her circling around the room and they have heart written on them.

soon her shock impression turns into fear when she felt someone behind her.

"i finally found you! now you're mine."

============

10 years ago

"You're tag! haha." kids happily played as the cat eyed kid tap the shoulder of the Y/hc haired girl.

"that's cheating! you trip me! jennie trip me!" she screamed then looked at the other kids.

"It's not my fault you're a loser."

"what did you say kitty?!"

"what did you call me loser?!"

they were about to fight each other when the oldest stand between them.

"stop! stop it! no fighting! how about we play hide and seek?"

They all looked at each other then nod and smiled.

"that's a good idea!"

"well, since y/n got tag she's the it!" Y/n glared at the cat eyed girl as they all agreed.

"Ok fine! 1!" "Hey that's cheating!" "2!"

and the kids all hide as y/n finished counting ten she quickly turns around hoping to find her friends but sadly not.

"Jennie! i'm gonna start with you!" she screams running around but she see's no jennie.

"where would they be?" she ask herself when she heard something.

"aha! jennie i know that's you!" she had no response making her scared to her surroundings realizing that she's lost.

"where am i..." fear started to crept up.

"Jennie! Jisoo! Rosé! anyone there!"  no response just silence can be heard.

"Jennie stop it! it's not funny anymore!"

she heard something making her look around. "who is it?! show yourself!"

then a couple of snaps can be heard making her ran when someone prevents her.

her breath hitch as she look at the person.

"shh. i'm not gonna hurt you I'm a friend." a girl with bangs said.

"really?" "yeah!"

after that Lisa becomes their friend.

Y/N Y/LN

(she said she's not going to hurt me.)

"let's go! don't be scared i'm not gonna hurt you i'm gonna protect you!"

(she said she's gonna protect me.)

"i'm your princess charming so i'm the one who's supposed to protect you."

(She's my princess charming.)

"I'm supposed to be with you not jennie!"