Her ( Yandere Lisa)

enjoy~

Your Pov

Discovering Unique things is one of my habit.

specially me being an adventurer.

But i didn't know that my deepest Pleasure can turn into my worst Nightmare.

===========

"y/n!" i heard My best friend Jisoo said (Note the sarcasm) as i walk down the stairs of our company.

"uh hey! what's up?" i ask it was really surprising that she even called me specially by my name.

and the fact that we aren't really close, it's not hate but I'd rather say, we dislike each other.

it started when i accidenly bump her in the hallways while i was drinking my favorite hot coffee which spilled into her uniform.

and that's the day i received my daily death threats. so anyways Jisoo is walking towards me with those cat eyes

"Ms CEO wants to talk to you." she boredly said with no emotion at all and gave me some papers.

"Uh what's this?" i confusedly ask looking at the the papers.

"are you dumb? it's paper works stupid... your gorgeous and all but Your just dumb." then she mumble some words i couldn't really understand.

"I'm sorry what was That?" i ask again tilting my head and she pinch me.

"Nothing! pabo!" then she starts to get red.. is it hot? but i thought the aircon was on.

"Go now! the Ceo Needs you!" then she shove me towards the direction of the Ceo office.

ok she's skinny and sexy i didn't know she's so strong like hulk.

===========

"as you see Ms Park our company is going down and we need some investment from the Manoban Company!" Ms Kim Jennie our Ceo said as she slams the table near my sit.

"and do you know why I'm telling you this?" she ask me and i shook my head. "Uhm No Ms..."

Ms kim sighs and plop down into her sit.

"Ms Park, Manoban Corporation is Wanting Something in return Of they're Investment." She said and look towards me.

"And what is it Ms?" i ask being nervous all of a sudden under her gaze.

"You."

============

oh gosh here i am infront of the large building of Manoban Corporation...

I'm so so nervous rn... walking infront of the door and was about to open it when i felt something brush up against my skin making chills run up to my spine.

i turn around to see nothing... no one...

i turn back around to open the door when i saw something.

"wh—shhh." i got cut off by the old woman infront of me.

"don't go there... it's not safe.. she's not safe, it's dangerous, she's very Dangerous."

"But i have to..." i whispered then i felt something tap my shoulder.

"Ms Who are you talking to?" i turn around to see a tall girl with bangs smiling down at me.