The Mirror (Yandere Jennie)

enjoy~

Your Pov

it was that day where people wants to be lazy... yup it's sunday.

being an adventurer wasn't easy... meaning you would sacrifice your life into danger.

my father was an adventurer he discovered so many things that the world didn't even know, that's why I'm so proud of him...
but sadly he passed away 4 years ago.

my dad kept a book where he writes all his adventure he gave it to me a day before he passed away, i remember what he told me that day.

"dad?" 15 year's old me called my father...

dad look pale and sick as he looked at me despite being in pain he smiled.

"princess..." he mumbled as he cough i look at him all teary eyed.

he pointed behind me where a Notebook was placed he motioned for me to take it and i did.

"my sweet y/n i want you to continue my path... *cough* i want you to continue what i already wrote down in there." i nod my head at him and he again smiled."can you *cough* sit beside me."
i walked over to him and sit as we continued talking it was already late but i wanted to talk to him scared that this was the last.

i didn't realize that i already slept beside him, woking up i saw my father's paled face my eyes we're teary as i yelled his name trying to wake him up "dad! dad! please wake up!" my voice cracked as i sobbed and quickly called the doctor.

and that's... how i lost him.

my eyes get teary as i remember the past i look to my right to see his notebook, after his death i didn't even touch a single strand of everything he owned i was a crying mess i didn't moved on from his death.

but i think... now is the time i mean 4 years already has passed,
i stand up and walk over to my right, i carefully lift my hand over to it shaking and then.i felt a hard material carress my hands.. wait I've done it! without even crying! i carefully inspect it before i open it.

i chuckled, my dad's handwriting never seems to improved as time goes by, it's still the same-like doctor style.

i gently carresed the paper as i flip it onto the next page nothing seems mysterious so i flip and flip until something caught my eye.

"Ancient Mirror." i read

a simple ordinary day where my friends called me for another adventure today
my friend Mr kim called me for something mysterious i have to look at he said that his daughter we're trapped inside an ancient mirror so i asked him about it but he wants me to take the mirror and keep it safe in my house.

i couldn't say no because my heart wants adventure and i owe him something so i agreed and take the mirror into my house.nothing get weird until my daughter gets born i felt something dark whenever i passed the mirror but i shake it off thinking that it was nothing, i continued finding mysterious things such as weird looking mask and a burnt picture.

but nothing felt creepier when my daughter have her 15th birthday i always saw a silhouette of a girl walking around our house and sometimes when i walk into the bathroom i saw blood and when i look at the mirror i saw my reflection as a bloody girl.

i don't want to see my daughter and wife get scared because of the mirror so i put it in the attic.

i thought that it will get us safe if i hid it but...

it got worse

day by day i grew weaker and weaker i know that it's the mirror's fault and i swear everyday i always saw her the bloody girl smile at me moreand more as she see's me in so much pain.