Her Ring (Yandere Jisoo)

=============

Your Pov~

year 2010

it was a happy sunny day and here i am with my little pet walking around our neighborhood.

when something felt wrong... something or someone is watching me.

a couple of hours walking i found myself standing infront of the familiar abandoned house i usually hang with my friend... but sadly she passed away just a year ago.

at the age of 11 she passed away... she was my first friend.. my first love.

even though she's 2 years older than me we've become close.

for such a young age why did god decided to take her.

(you're wrong god didn't take her.)

i look at the house infront of me.
i remember all we did, how we laugh.. how happy we are.. and how she died.

it was just like a dream.. we were playing around when i notice something outside her window.

being curious i opened it but i didn't expect what's coming.. it was a man with a knife in his hand.

he was about to stab me when jisoo yelled at him to stop.

and what i heard next had me crying.

she said "don't! take me instead." the man look at her and chuckled creepily he walk towards her and whispered something..

she widen her eyes tears pouring out and she look at me one last time saying "goodbye."

the man took out an ancient looking knife and stab her heart.

jisoo looks at me with a smile at her face even if she's in pain she muttered "run." and which i did calling for everyone's attention.

and that they should save my best friend who is dying but no one..

no one listen.

except for her.

a cat eyed girl run towards me and let me explain what happen.

we run to the police at first they weren't listening or even trying to listen to us but when the cat eyed girl take out something in her pocket they widen their eyes and nod.

jisoo was taken by the ambulance but she didn't make it.

leaving us... all her friends, family and me heart broken.

maybe it's best to move on... i mean her parents move out already...

but for the last time... i wanna recall all the memories...

so i decided to walk inside the house.

it's the same just that it doesn't have their things anymore.

the kitchen

the dining

the living room

her room...

her thing were still in here..
"i miss you jisoo."

then i notice a ring with weird symbolic things in it.

"maybe it's hers.." then i decided to take it.. and before i know it i passed out.

=============