Chap 6: Survivours

As they continue to drive, the road starts to get uneven. It narrows as cars start to block the road, a few obviously having crashed, causing carnage everywhere. Yoongi curses, it was getting to the point there was no place to drive. He stopped the car, Jimin looks at him nervously.

"Why are we stopping? We can't stop! What if there's some out there." Jimin bombards him with questions, not ready to face another one right now.

"Calm down Jimin, we need to stop because we can't go anywhere if we don't move these fucking cars." Yoongi explained, getting out the car with his gun secure in his hand.

Jimin looks to Jin who clicks his gun, getting out the car as well. Jimin groans, reluctantly opening the door.

"Okay, we need to move these cars if we want to get through." Yoongi informs them, pointing at the three cars clearly blocking their path.

"How are we meant to do that?" Jimin's glances around carefully, keeping his gun ready.

"Simple, one of us steers while two of us push the back. It won't take long Jimin, we'll be back on the road in no time." Yoongi pats his back, knowing Jimin was still getting used to the idea of the dead walking.

Jimin nods, following them as they walk to the first car. Jin goes to the front, opening the door only for a rotting body to fall out.

"Shit!" Jin jumps back, the grotesque thing limply moving around trying to get to him.

Jin instinctively fires his gun, directly hitting the things skull. It immediately stops moving, black liquid oozing out.

"Next time check the god damn car Jin! That's elementary." Yoongi yells at him over the car, Jin shows him the finger in return.

"Fuck you Yoongi, I know what I'm doing." Jin rolls his eyes, leaning in the car to grip the steering wheel, putting the car in neutral.

Jimin smiles at them, enjoying how they were still able to tease each other in a world like this. He placed his hands on the boot of the car, Yoongi doing the same. They begin to push it, Jin steering it in the direction of the bush beside the road. The car crashes off the side, Jin quickly gets out before he's pulled along with it.

"Sweet! Only two more to go." Yoongi smiles, dusting off his hands.

They move the last two cars, Jin having to pull out the dead bodies that still remained inside. Once the road was clear, they get back in the car. Yoongi drives them through the carnage of what was left of the highway. Jimin looked at the cars they passed, some still having dead inside. They were scratching at the glass, jaws clanging as their eyes followed them while they passed. A few had half eaten corpses, their flesh rotting, clear sigh they'd been there awhile. Yoongi begins to slow, Jimin snaps his head forehead curious as to why he was doing that.

"What the fuck is that?" Yoongi commented, seeing two figures walking on the side of the road.

Jimin leans forward, looking at the two people who appeared to be holding their thumbs out.

"Should we pick them up?" Jimin glances to them both, not liking the idea of leaving them out in the open like this.

"We don't know them, for all we know it could be a trap. Waiting for someone stupid enough to stop then rob them. Believe me it's happened before Jimin, I don't think we can take the chance." Yoongi spoke up, being to trusting was going to get you killed in this world, it never worked out.

"But we can't just leave them out here! We're in the middle of fucking no where." Jimin argues back, seeing the two who he could now see where men.

"He's right Jimin, you can't trust people these days. It's each to their own now." Jin tries explaining, but Jimin didn't agree.

"No! We need to at least stop to ask them, we can't just drive past them without a word." Jimin kept adding, his stubborn self standing strong.

"Fuck. Fucking fuck fine. But keep your guns high okay, don't give them the chance to ambush us." He ordered, slowly down beside them.

The two boys sprinted to the gun, immediately raising their arms up at seeing the three men putting the barrels directly at them.

"Hey hey! We don't mean any harm." One of them spoke, his hair was a faded purple, clearly it having been dyed pre-apocalypse.

"Why are you two just out here in the open like this? Where's your car?" Jin narrows his eyes at both of them, eyeing them both up.

"Our car broke down back there, in the reck. None of those cars fucking worked so we had to walk it. Weren't staying there, did you see how many of those fuckers were there." The other one chimes in, his hair a milky brown, voice deep and sensual.

"Yeah, it was shit." Yoongi nods his head in agreement, slightly relaxing as the two of them seemed decent.

"Where are you heading?" Jimin decided to speak up, the one with milky hair's eyes immediately shone when he laid eyes on him.

"Where ever you are gorgeous." He smirks, giving a sly wink in his direction.

"Fuck sake Tae nows not the fucking time." The one known as Tae gets shoved, the purple hairs apologising for his friend.

"We just wanted to get out the city, we have no real direction we're heading. Just somewhere safe, free from biters." He sounded genuine, to Jimin he seemed like a kind soul.

"Safe huh? Not sure that exists anymore." Yoongi laughs, finally lowering his weapon.

"Where heading to San Fransisco, we heard there's a camp, a safe zone. You're free to tag along if you want. But, if your conning us, just using us to steal supplies then I'm leaving you on the side of the road for the biters." Yoongi's voice turned serious, stern as he stares at the two.

"We're not! We swear." The purple haired shakes his head, both thanking them as they threw their gear in the back, hoping in either side of Jimin.

"I'm Jin by the way, this is Yoongi and Jimin. We all kinda meet up in the apocalypse." Jin introduces them once their settled inside.

"I'm Namjoon, and well that fucker there is my little brother Tae." The purpled haired now known as Namjoon says, Tae grunts in response.

"Sweet, it's nice to meet some actual survivors. Been awhile." Yoongi smiles at the two, beginning to drive the car.

"So Jimin? I'm guessing you're a cop? Or do you just like dressing up, role play sort of thing." Tae's eyes travel up and down Jimin's attire, his clothes perfectly hugging his body, their thighs brushing together as the car moved.

"Was. Was a cop. Don't think I'm one anymore seeing how the world is." Jimin glances at him, sighing softly at the thought he was no longer cop.

"Also, If I was into role play, I wouldn't chose this. I'm more into leather." Jimin smirks, seeing Tae's eyes widen at his sudden remark.

"God where have you been all my life? This is going to be one fun apocalypse with you around." Tae bites his lip, never been so glad their car broke down because other wise he wouldn't have meet the beauty before him.

.........
What?? I finally updated after years😱 sorry it took so long && thank you for still reading. Also, sorry it's a boring chapter & JIKOOK hasn't happened yet but swear in the next chapter it will. Love y'all to the moon & back