Chapter One

After the Alphas walked away I went to Kirstie who was crying and still on the ground the way she thrown in. I wrapped my arms around her trembling body.
"It's ok Kirst we are going to get out of here. Don't worry."
"Mitchie I cant."
"You can't what?"
"I just can't you know I get panicked, I'll probably die the first time I'm touched."
"NO NO NO You won't die your ok we are going to get out of here!"
Then I heard a low depressed sad sounding omega speak from the other side.
"You won't get out for a long time. The system is now they have you guys for a month then once they get bored of you they will go out and do what they did to you then they let a group of three go. after two months of torture they start to feed you again and stop torturing you is what we've been told by other omegas but when they get bored they will go mark someone else and it will feel like you are dying."
With that before I could ask any question he disappeared to the back of the cell into the darkness Kirstie was full in sobbing again. And now I was shaking as well. Then my mark started to tingle,Alpha was coming. My eyes went blue as soon as he stepped into the room I was completely drawn to him but the way and omega should be drawn to there Alpha it was like mind control because usually and Omega van still control there eyes and not be all up on there alpha every time they see them. Then my Alpha came to me and despite what I wanted my body to do I started panting. I wanted my alpha and I wanted him now. I was getting hard fast. Then he got to me finaly.
"Hi I bet you've been a good boy, hard for daddy before I even got here."
Then he turned to the omega in the other cage across from us and slapped him.
"SEE THIS is why I needed another omega you stopped getting hard for me!"
Then he turned back to me and started to massage my bulge through my underwhere also I'm only in underwear because he took my other clothes away. I started to moan and drool. He opened the cage and stopped touching me I whined at sudden loss. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Ok session one is starting. Over the next month or so you will get this every day your mind is controlled by me so you will only remember this conversation when I'm around. When I'm coming you are to turn your eyes blue and go into omega position which is kneeling on the ground as you must have been taught in Omega school. Then when we get to the play room you are to strip. Then you will act as a possible doll what ever position I put you in you are not to move as a tie you." Got it?"
I nodded still drooling over him.
"ANSWER ME VERBALY OMEGA!"
"Yes I got it."
"That's yes sir to you. That  incident will lead to a sexual punishment."
"Yes sir I accept."
As soon as I was put down in the room I went into my Omega position my eyes burning impossibly bluer. My Alpha picked me roughly by my arm and threw me over an almost bridge shaped thing with my stomachs in it. Then he tied me to it and put this bar thing in between my ankles. I couldn't move. Then he grabbed a whip and a small vibrater he inserted into me and turned it all the way on.
"No cumming."
Then he let go of my mind and now none of this felt good I started to squirm as much I could which was barely anything. What made me submit to this and why do t I remember it then he started to whip me. Hard. He whipped me 20 times then he pulled out the vibrator and inserted himself with no protection. As much as I didn't want to I loaned and my member got hard. Then he came inside me and put in a butt plug he then co trolled me again making my already blue eyes bluer. He untied me and brought me back to the cell he threw me in and Kirstie was gone then he left and my eyes returned to brown and I remembered the shippi spam and being raped then I get the butt plug but I couldn't get it off because he put somthkng in my that restricted me from getting the it and the thing was locked. As I sat there uncomfortably I wondered where Kirstie was and what was happening to her.
Kirstie POV
We were sitting in the cell Mitch was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working very well. Then all of a sudden his eyes went pure blue. I've only seen his eyes go blue 5 times and we've been friends for 15 years then the Alpha who marked him came in and he started to pant and drool I walked over to him.
"Mitchie?"
No response
"Mitchie are you OK?"
Then his alpha got there and I don't know what happened but Mitches eyes went white. I was so confuesed I've never heard of anyone's eyes going white then the Alpha looked to me
"He can't hear you he's mine when his eyes go blue everything shuts down except me all he can think about is me so don't even try." Then he backhanded me and the frozen Mitch went back to panting with his brought blue eyes. I watched in horror. Mitch seemed so attached to him then he started to massage Mitch and I have never been more grossed out than when I saw how into it mitch was. Then he took Mitch away. Shortly later my mark started to tingle it scared me a lot. My Alpha was coming. My body was fighting with everything it had not to let my eyes go blue but then it happened. The same thing that happens to Mitch as much as I didn't want to I was right up against the bars with bluer eyes than I've ever had and I was panting all I wanted was my Alpha. When he got there I went agains my own will and kneeled in the submissive position.
"Good girl now come with daddy."
He put a collar on me and stripped me the rest of the way then we pushed to all fours and walked me to the playroom where he put me in a dog crate that had a dildo attached he forced me to ride it which I had no problem with until he let my mind free he then continued to force me to do it until he removed the dildo and did me himself. Then my eyes went back to blue when he stopped and pulled me out to throw me back into the cage where I saw Mitch trembling I. The corner. I didn't remember much how did I get to the playroom and how did I get back here. What happened?