Chapter 4

I woke up in Alpha Scott's arms I was curled up with my legs on the chair beside him and my head in his lap. When I woke up and smelt an alpha so close my eyes went blue.
"Hey. Good morning little guy."
Alpha Scott was petting my hair.
"Good Morning Alpha."
I rubbed my eyes which faded back to brown and sat up.
"Is Kirstie OK?"
"Yes she is. She gets to leave now that you woke up."
"Really yay!"
Alpha stood up and took my hand leading me to front desk that we had gone to when we got here.
"Hello again. I'm here to check out Kirstin."
"Ok we need her full name your full name and the Alphas full name."
Since me and Scott were holding hands I could send him her full name through our hands.
"Kirstin Taylor Maldonado is the Omega I'm Scott Richard Hoying and our superior is Avriel Kaplan."
"Ok thank you she will be right out."
Then I saw Kirstie walking out she was pretty bruised up but not bleeding anymore thank god. I ran up to her and hugged her.
"KIRSTIE OH MY GOD YOUR OK!"
Alpha Scott pulled me back.
" careful there buddy you don't want to hurt her."
"Oh sorry alpha."
I bowed my head and allowed my eyes to turn blue. Alpha lighted my head with the top of his fingers.
"It's ok just be carful Next time."
"Ok!"
My eyes went back to brown. Then Alpha Scott led us outside and into his large car there were two Omega seats. Kirstie and I sat down and Alpha Buckled is in then we were on the way to what he said was his pack house. When we got there it was a large house with bushes outside it was white with a red door. Alpha got out of the car and Unbuckled me then Kirstie. Then he took each of our hands in of his and led us into his large house. When we got inside it was beautifull. They had a fireplace with a picture of the pack framed over it and a red couch facing a large flatscreen TV the also had a lot of movies. Then in the Kirchen it was large with and island so you could be working on cooking and still as the living room. It also had a large dining room table with three seats at it and two seats stacked in the corner. The I was interrupted from my thoughts when alpha Scott called for someone named Avi.
"AVI!"
A large Alpha with a beard came running down the stairs with beat red eyes.
"JEEZUS SCOTT! I thought you were in trouble."
He blinked a couple times and when he opened his eyes they were brown.
"Who are these guys scott."
He said motioning towards me and Kirstie.
"This is-"
He sent me a wave threw our hands and I sent one back.
"This Is Mitchell and this is Kirstin."
"And are they Omegas?"
"Yes sir."
Then he looked to us.
"Omega position now."
Kirst and I immediately dropped into our kneeling position and turned our eyes blue.
"Very good. You guys can get up now that was a test."
Kirstie and I looked at each other to turn our eyes back and stood up.