Chapter 3

Mitch POV
Every single day consisted of pretty much the same thing. Occasionally we would get water but it was rare. But then one day I felt my Alpha leave the house which he only done once since he got us so it scared me I was left to wonder why he left and where he went. My mark started to hurt because he got far away but the. It stopped hurting which means he had been away long enogh. I looked across the cell at Kirstie my once best friend who I haven't touched or talked to since we were brought here. She seemed to be in pain too. Then both of our marks stopped hurting and we were no longer connected to our Alphas. We shared a glance despite have not talking in so long. We met in the middle of the cell. It took a while to get there because we were both very weak. Once we got there we hugged and started crying. Then all of a sudden Kirstie yelped. Her eyes were a blue red mix. An omegas only go slight red when cheated on by there Alpha it mixes with the Omega blue and makes an almost purple color. She went to the floor and started using her legs to spin herself as her hands gripped her mark then all of a sudden I hurt really bad it felt like being stung by a thousand wasps at once over and over and over non stop then all of a sudden it started to hurt impossibly more. Soon later the Alphas came back both with a new omega in hand. They threw them into the first cell and took out the ones already in that cell. The new omegas were left there and the old ones were led out.
Time skip
Ever since the new Omega were brought in me and Kirstie are abused less however they can't control our minds anymore so now we remember everything. Then one day they stopped using us. They started to feed us normally. Then we were healthy one day we saw them bringing omegas in for the 12 time. They brought them all the way to our cell in the back and threw them in much like the way we were when we were brought here. Then they grabbed our arms and pulled us upstairs they opened the door and left us with one last threat before pushing us out. Then we looked around. It had been a year since we were outside. We didn't know that at the time though so we embarrassed ourselves and started asking random people for the date. It was August 12th 2019 exactly one year since we were captured which meant that the adoption fest is tomorrow. Kirstie and I tarted to figure out where we were but we didn't know so we started to walk around then we found her old house. It was sold because she went missing for over 8 months. All her stuff was burned and gone which means that what happened to mine. We were homeless and moneyless. Then it was nightfall. We found the council and slept outside on a bench. When we woke up it was because of all the people gathered outside. The adoption event was starting. We went inside. When we got to the adoptable Omega section it was all females except me so I got a lot of attention but I refused to leave without Kirstie so I was not adopted one pack came over and a hot blonde Alpha checked me out before going to what I assumed to be his superior he was looking and pointing at me the superior nodding then he came over to me and shook my hand.
"Hi I'm Scott Hoying this is my Alpha Avi and I wondering if you would like to be in our pack as my Omega."
"Can my friend Kirstie come with me sir?"
They exchanged glances.
"I'm sorry hunny we are only looking for one Omega right now."
"Then I'm sorry but I will have to kindly decline your offer Sir."
With that they walked away however I kept in seeing the scott the blonde looking at me all day.then it started to clear out and there was an announcement.
"The adoption event is now over I'm sorry if you were not adopted but that's it see you next year."
A bunch of Omegas Cryed but me and Kirstie have have experienced much worse then not being adopted so we just left. Long story short we spent a few months on the street stealing food and water and sleeping in an ally. Then one day we messed with the wrong alpha. It was like usual we walked in and figured out if he wanted male or female Omegas then one of us flirted while the other stole as much as they could. This one wanted Kirstie so she flirted while I stole as much as I could fit in my locker and Kirstie's bag. The difference with this place though is that they have alarms so when we went to leave the alarms went off. We tried running but of course the alpha caught up. He brought us into the back of an ally and started to kick us. I barely looked up after he was done and saw Kirstie not moving and bleeding from her head a lot. Then suddenly a black car pulled into the ally. I was scared but then the person got out. It was the blonde from months ago at the adoption event. He ran over to us and checked Kirstie's pulse he said she was not breathing and put her in the car telling me to get in which I did then we went to the hospital. When we got there in order to get her in the last needed the Alphas name I started to speak.
" we don't have-"
I got a hand over my mouth.
"Sh Omega."
My eyes went bright blue as I looked up at him. Omega is what an Aloha calls THERE Omega.
" the alpha name is Avriel Kaplan."
"Ok great we can take her in Avriel has ole ty of money."
Then they wheeled Kirstie away and The Alpha turned to me.
"Welcome to the pack Omega. I've been watching you two. You are both very strong Omegas."
I looked at him with my blue eyes. I was in a pack. Kirstie was in a pack. We were in a pack. We did it finaly.