Chapter 7

Mitch POV
As our Alphas fought Kevin took mine and Kirstie's hand he led us to our room and said we would be safe until our Alphas were done he locked the door then we saw his car pull out a couple minutes later. Kirstie and I looked at each other and started crying because we wanted our Alphas. Kirstie Reyes to calm me down because since I'm male and Omega I was probably alerting the whole town of the problem at hand. In the end of my fit we did Alphas to come but completely not the ones we wanted. Our window was smashed Kirstie and I darted  to the closet as beau and Jeremy sniffed the place getting closer to us with each sniff they took. Once Jeremy was definitely going to find us I called out.
"SCOOOOTTTTTT!"
"Got you you little slut. Your coming with us."
He pulled me out of the closet with ease and put his filthy hand over my mouth so I couldn't call for Scott again.
Then he threw me out the window and Kirstie came out next then both Alphas jumped out togetehr and grabbed us pulling us into the back of there truck. The one we were much to familiar with. When we got to the house the truck was opened and Kirstie and I were both thrown out and down a chute the put us in one of the familiar cages. Then we heard footsteps coming down the stairs not five minutes later.
"Filthy Sluts."
Jeremy came down and entered our cage pulling kirstie out and taking her to The Room.
————————————————————-
Scott POV
"SHIT!"
My eyes were red and my fangs were out. It was out of my control what my body did right now.
"Scott! Calm down! I get it my omega is missing too but you don't see my fangs!"
"No! You don't understand! I just got him and now I-I I lost him."
I started crying and Avi comforted me. Then we heard Kevin's car pull in and everything me and Avi did to calm down went away. Both of us looked at each other and went red eyed or fangs coming out we pounced at Kevin the second the door opened. We probably would have torn him to shreds if he didn't turn his eyes yellow.
"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO!"
"YOU! YOU LET OUR OMEGAS GET TAKEN! THEY ARE GONE KEVIN SNATCHED BY THE SAME FUCKING SNATCHERS THAT GOT THEM LAST TIME! THEY ARE PROBABLY GTTING RAPED AS WE SPEAK!"
"Oh my god. Sir please forgive me."
Kevin dropped to his knees begging for forgiveness practically crying. Then Avi stepped in.
"Kevin I appreciate your apology but I can't accept it because we told you we can't leave them alone ever. For punishment you will be staying in the basement for an hour."
"Yes sir."
Kevin got up and walked to the basement head down. Avi grabbed the keys while I grabbed our jackets and shoes we jumped into the car and started driving around while I tried to sniff out my Mitch. I'm terrified for him. I hope we find him and he's ok. I don't know what i would do without him.
———————————————
Mitch POV

Beau was coming. I could smell him. But this time was different then before. I didn't feel as much like I had to submit to him.
"Hello slut."
He looked at me and snarled eyes going red.
"Why are your eyes brown? I demand you to change them."
As much as I wanted to stick up for myself I couldn't and Alphas power over and Omega is to strong. I submitted to him and let my eyes go blue.
"That's a good girl now come on."
He brought me into the room.
Kirstie being tortured she had a new mark of Jeremy. I was then laid down on a table and my limbs were tied to it and then Beau tilted my head and locked my neck there.
"NO! I HAVE AN ALPHA STOP!"
He didn't care he slapped me for rebelling and marked me.
———————————————-
Scott's POV

"AVI! I SMELL HIM! He's he's terrified. THAT WAY!"
I said pointing left. Avi turned and we were going to my Mitch. I can't believe I smelled him. But then my fangs came out for no reason and I lost all scent of Mitch. My body felt as if it was crumbling under me my red eyes were turning white.
I started to cry I didn't understand.
"Oh my god. Scott Mitch got marked by the alpha that took him. We have to get you to the hospital."
" NO ! We have to find Mitchy first!"
"No scott we have to get you help then I will keep looking."
"No!"
He didn't listen he brought me to the hospital.
"You will be fine . I'm sorry your Omega cheated on you. It seems like he was your everything based on this reaction.
"No he would never. He was taken by omega snatchers I smelled his fear right before this happened."
"Oh I'm very sorry I'm sure you will find her."
"Him and thanks."
Then suddenly remembering him I shot up and me and Avi continued our search for my pour little omega.