Chapter 6

"Scott!"
I heard the Apha call for me even though I was still sleeping. It was 7 in the morning in a Saturday. Why would he be calling me now.
"Scott Hoying! Get your ass up now!"
Well looks like I'm getting up. I swing my feet out of my bed and threw on Gray sweatpants and a blue tank top then made my way downstairs to find Avi feeding Kirstin.
"What."
"That's no way to talk to your Alpha. Apologize then maybe I'll tell you."
"I'm sorry sir. I'm just a bit grumpy to be up so early on a Saturday."
"And I understand that Scott but you have to remember respect."
"I understand sir. Now what is it you wanted me for?"
"Kirstin and Mitchell have there first day of therapy today. Please go get Mitchell up."
"Therapy? For what?"
"I'll let Mitchell tell you when he's ready. Now please just go get him up."
"Ok."
I was a bit annoyed that my Omega had to go to therapy and I didn't know why. But I still had to listen to Avi I went into Mitch and Kirstie's shared room and found the Burnett asleep in his bed with the covers pulled all the way up. He looked so cute and extra tiny. I walked over to him and gently nudged him.
"Mitch. Mitchell. Mitchy. Time to get up."
The Omega finaly opened his eyes. He stretched and looked around his chocolate eyes shining when he met my blue ones. His immediately went bright blue and he shot out of bed.
"I'm sorry Sir."
"No no it's fine. Get dressed Avi says you start therapy today."
"Oh yes. right away sir."
He got dressed into black skinny jeans and a gender equality shirt then he followed me out. We went downstairs to find Kirstin and Avi both finishing up there breakfasts.
"Scott you took so long now your Omega doesn't have enough time to eat a proper meal."
"Sorry Sir."
"No do not say sorry to me. Get down on your knees and look up at Mitchell and apologize. Now."
"But Sir."
"No buts I said now."
His eyes were turning red. I was so embarrassed. In Alpha school we were taught how to apologize to Omegas but it was only supposed to be when we were extremely wrong. I didn't feel like I was wrong enough to have to embarrass myself in front of my pack. Two Omegas and a Betta. Ugh. But Avi is the lead Alpha so I listened I got down on my knees in slightly less submissive state than Omegas and I grabbed Mitches hands and looked up into his chocolate eyes.
"Mitchell, I'm so sorry that I was a bad Alpha and didn't fulfill your needs of breakfast this morning. will you please let me make it up to you?"
"Yes Sir."
"How?"
He stared into my eyes in deep thought it kinda scared me. I hate being like this I feel small and powerless. Then Mitchell pulled me up and got very serious.
"Sir I understand if you say no as this is one of things and Omega cannot make an Alpha do under and circumstance. However I would like to ask. Would you be my mate? Not just my Alpha."
"Oh my god Yes!"
I bent down and pulled him up then kissed him passionately.
"Sorry to brake this moment guys but therapy."
"Oh right sorry Sir."
Mitch and I said in unison. Ew. I respected the same way as an Omega. So basically after an Alpha kisses am Omega they become extremely dominate and protective so the fact that I have an Alpha bothered me for the first time ever.
"Ok come on into the car."
"No."
"Excuse me Scott."
"No."
Avis eyes went red causing mine to go red.
"Scott Richard get your ass in the car."
"NO!"
"Fine then I'll take Mitchell."
I didn't mean to but I growled such a low harsh protective growl. A sound I didn't even know I could make. Upon hearing this noise both Mitchell and Kirstin dropped to there knees with bright blue eyes. I stepped in front of Mitch.
"SCOTT RICHARD HOYING!"
Technically since I'm not a superior Alpha I'm not aloud- or it's not that I'm not aloud but I'm not supposed to be physically able to growl a growl that causes more than one Omega to fall to there knees. Avi was pissed. He has never even growled and made more than one Omega fall.
"What!"
"You know what!"
"Fight me."
I let my claws and fangs come out. So did Avi. Then right before we went at each other. I was stopped by the yellow eyes staring into mine. I was scratched and in the ground. My blue eyes came back and my fangs and claws disappeared. I heard Mitchell whimper. I rolled over to hug him. I reached out my arm.
"Oh baby it's ok."
But his blue eyes were filled with tears. He backed out of my reach. I trued to get closer but Kevin was there with Kirstin. He grabbed Mitchell and walked away with the two Omegas. I looked at Avi who was also back in real world. Then we heard the car start and drive away. Kevin must be taking them to therapy.
I got up and helped Avi up. Then I got back down and looked up at Avi.
"I'm sorry Sir I don't know what happened."
"It's ok get up."
I stood and looked down at Avi right in the eye.
"I know that was not completely your fault. You just mated with a male Omega that gave you double the power you get when mating with a female and even that can be intense speaking from experience. But you really have to try to keep your cool especially in front of your Omega. You scared both of them a lot today. Your growl had both Omegas on the ground somehow. Lower Alphas should not be able to do that."
"I know. To all of what you said I'm sorry."
Then we hugged and called Kevin to make sure he was the one that took the Omegas out.
"Hi Kev."
"Oh so you two finaly calmed down. Would you like me to get your Omegas?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well since you two were arguing I put the Omegas in there room and locked it."
Avi and I looked at each other and our Alpha senses kicked in except this time we were working together. We ran upstairs knocking down the door to the Omega room. Instead of finding our precious Omegas we found a broken window and a note.

Avi Kaplan and Scott Hoying
Thanks for our beautiful Omegas back. We usually catch and realese but regretted it with these too.
XOXO Jeremy and Beau
Rank 10 Alphas
Ps: don't come looking for us we are gone.